Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I’m new soI figured I’d test my luck on here for the first time.
I’m looking for a good appendix holster for my Glock 19 gen5 MOS with an Inforce APLc and a Holosun red dot. I am 140 5’6” and have a bit of a mushroom pouch around my lower stomach lol. I currently EDC a Blue Alpha Gear belt.

I have tried several holster brand such as Tier 1 (bulge my waistband out so far it was beyond noticeable) Tenicor (clips put holes in my shirts and Hidden Hybrid holsters (not a big fan on the hybrid with the leather backer). I don’t need one with a mag holder during the summer as the heat index is 100+ on the regular. However, I wouldn’t mind one with a mag holder for the winter though if it didn’t push my waistband out like Tier1. I’d like the single holster to have two clips if possible.
I’m looking at Last Line of Defense for the winter carry. Anyone have experience with them?

Any experience or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

·
Wonderment :)
32,895 Posts
Lauren: one persons view

Do stop by “Introductions “ page introducing yourself

·
Super Moderator
16,752 Posts

·
Since 03-15- 2002
27,367 Posts
The only experience I have with appendix cary is with Sticky holsters.
Seems people love or hate them. I’m weird, I just like them.

You have a lot of busy going on there. May be workable with their custom option.
They are pretty comfortable to wear. I only had a retention failure one time. I had a pair of BDU’s on and really should have had a belt on. Funny feeling having your revolver slide down your leg.

The largest I use the sticky for is a 1911 Commander. Use one for LCR, LC380 and most recently a Charter .32 Pro. Basically a J frame size with 3” bbl.

https://stickyholsters.com/custom-holster.html

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts