AR parts ?

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by WyrTwister, Apr 13, 2002.

  1. WyrTwister

    WyrTwister G&G Newbie

    What would you all suggest for a replacement trigger , hammer , etc.
    set for an AR ? Would like Jewel but too much $$$$ .

    Will probably settle for just good quality mil-spec . It is a PWA ( I
    think ) receiver , so standard parts ( not like Colt non standard parts )
    should be fine .

    Just do not want to buy junk .

    Am not a AR expert , but suspect it s a worn hook on the disconnecter ,
    but if I am going to mess with it , I figure to replace the whole fire
    control set .

    God Bless
  2. Eric

    Eric Guest

    well, if you are going to go Mil-spec. I would just order the fire control set from Bushmaster. They and Colt do have a nice two-stage NM trigger, but it is alot more money. You can find colt parts for about the same as the bushy but you have to be certain of the pin diameter, some of the colts are different. Good Shooting! Eric