AR Picture Thread

Discussion in 'AR15' started by cb671, Sep 9, 2010.

1. cb671

cb671 G&G Evangelist

Guam
    Since I can't find the old thread ... thought I would start a New one! ;-)

Here's my Old Setup:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

New Setup along with some other stuff lol:

[​IMG]

2. Kyl63

Kyl63 G&G Newbie

I have some other toys to go with this one, but this is generally how I leave it. I'll replace the foregrip with a bi-pod depending on what I am doing. RRA Upper and lower, RRA match trigger. CAA Grip and Stock, Knight Armory fore-grip.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 12, 2010

3. Darkfront

Darkfront G&G Evangelist

Here's mine:
    DPMS Panther Tuber 16"
    Colt CAR A3 HBAR Elite 24"

The only thing that's changed recently is that I switched the classic broomhandle VFG with the new Magpul RVG vertical grip.

Attached Files:

4. cb671

cb671 G&G Evangelist

Guam
    I need a bib now after looking at some of these AR's lol .... I have an ARM's mount w/a dual lock on the carry handle coming in to replace the small carry handle mount ... I had a Vector Optic's(ebay) 3x9x40 scope mounted on it but that with the grippod my lil carbine weighed as much as my buddies Rifle Length HBAR lol

5. AR10
    [​IMG]
    She has a custom, internally re-machined Armalite AR10 receiver/magazine well cut to accept a slightly longer AR10 custom magazine, this because of the required cartridge OAL.
    All internal receiver areas are coated with a Tungsten Disulfide Matrix derivative. The chamber and throat are cut to accept one projectile profile only. The Sierra 175 MK, and no other. Because of these cuts the TTL, seat depth and OAL are specific and critical, thus the need and reason for a custom machined Mag-well.
    Walther Naval Contract 17-4 S/S barrel, internally tapered .006 electro-polished bore and a 1-10 ROT.
    SWS foregrip and a prototype trigger from the builders inventory that later evolved into the Chip McCormick trigger.
    The bore is hBN burnished as are all of the projectiles. (Impact coated)
    Custom Duracoated Premier Heritage scope & mounts
    AR15 Factory OD

[​IMG]
    Factory OD Green with three matching magazines
    HBAR with Tri-Compensator
    NM Sights
    Eotech Military
    Eotech 4x magnifier

Latigo

6. Mine.
    Stag standard lower with Timiney 4# trigger and Precision Firearms AAA Fancy Walnut Stock and Pistol Grip. Saber Defense upper 18 inch Stainless fluted 1/8 twist barrel, YHM rifle length Diamond quad rail, Jojo's muzzle brake and Troy rail covers. Scope is a Weaver Classic V24 6-24x42 on a Burris P.E.P.R. one peice mount.
    [​IMG]

7. MosinRuger

MosinRuger G&G Evangelist

Colorado
    latigo that ar10 is AMAZING!
    NY the wood on that rifle is gorgeous, i have been thinking about wood furniture lately.
    Ill get some pics of mine up tomorrow, its not quite as impressive as some of these though, but its what I got and im **** proud to have it.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2010
  8. MosinRuger

MosinRuger G&G Evangelist

Colorado
    I decided to go ahead and upload them tonight since i found that I already had transferred them over to the computer.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 13, 2010
  9. Thank, Mosin. I like your color combo.
    NYM, that wood is really nice. Gives me an idea.
    Lots of great rifles in this thread.
    Thanks

Latigo

And I always forget about these two. Both Armalites, one an A2 the the other an A4

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 14, 2010
  10. 1. DPMS lower with a DTI 20" upper BSA 6x-18x-40 BDC Turrets and bi-pod
    2. complete stag 2H with yhm rails troy rail covers VTAC sling Aim Point C2 2M.O.A dot on a LaRue mount with a MI rear sight

i got some looks from the older guys sighting in their hunting rifles the other day when i pulled these 2 babies out, the guys kinda looked like this --->:bigeyes:
    after the looks and questions stopped they watched me shoot balloons about the size of a grape fruit at 400yards
    [​IMG]

11. 671shooter

671shooter G&G Newbie

my BM LE lower and Sabre upper
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. TACAV

TACAV G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Rock River Arms LAR-15
    Magpul, Troy Industries, and Daniel Defense Furniture
    Larue Tactical Mounts and handstop
    Aimpoint and Surefire Accessories

[​IMG]

13. SuckLead

SuckLead G&G Newbie

NC
    I just finished mine the other night ("finished" is such a relative term). Here she is, Stag Model 2:

Before:
    [​IMG]

After (as of Tuesday night):
    [​IMG]

14. Caliber: 6.8spc
    STAG arms upper Model 7H with Hogue grip
    Forged and Mil Spec.
    Gas Block
    20.77" Stainless Steel 1/11 Twist barrel

Stag Arms 6.8mm A2 Lower Half.
    made of forged 7075 T6 Aircraft quality Aluminum. Bead blasted and coated with TYPE III CLASS 2 HARD COAT to insure strength, and durability.

Burris AR P.E.P.R mount

Bushnell Elite 3200 3-9x40mm scope

Harris Swivel 3"-6" bipod

Attached Files:

15. ScottA320

ScottA320 G&G Regular

LWRC M6A2 5.56, 16 inch barrell on top and LWRC M6AK 5.45, 14.7 inch barrell on the bottom.

[​IMG]

16. SuckLead

SuckLead G&G Newbie

NC
    I keep meaning to say something about this one and never remember to do it. That has got to be the best looking AR I have ever seen. Kudos for being different with it and making it look sharp.

17. Mandy

Mandy FREE CITIZEN Forum Contributor

Bone Stock Colt M4 with Tasco Red Dot on a BSquare seetru mount

Receiver is stamped .223, but Barrel is stamped 5.56 NATO 1/7

Pics edited to erase serial#, sorry can't show serial# on the internet.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. SuckLead
    Thanks for your kind words about my AR. I have always had a soft spot for Walnut furniture. I understand that many traditionalists may not like my changing things but then I was never one to be following the pack. Anyway I'm glad you like it and thank you once again.