Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not trying to start any arguments here......

I love the Ar15. I own one and am issued one by my department. However, I feel the itch to buy a new toy! I am interested in the Professional Ord Carbon 15. I know nothing about it, just that I like the way it looks. Has anybody ever fired one? Will a Carbon Upper fit on an AR lower? I didn't know where else to post this....

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
The Carbon 15 is a heavily modified AR. I doubt most parts are interchangeable. It is super light weight and seems to be well made. My local gun store has one that I am thinking of putting on layaway.

·
Registered
11,896 Posts
Carbon 15 is NOT interchangeable with AR, only uses the same mags. I personally don't see the point of sparing weight if it ruins the balance of the rifle, making it barrel heavy.

·
Registered
11,896 Posts
Hmm. Are they all the same? Maybe I'm thinking of a different rifle. But I know that most parts do not interchange.

·
Registered
5,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ah heck, maybe I'll save a little more $ up and go for the Springfield M1A I've been drueling over for a while. I like the .308NATO. I'd probably rarely shot it, but I need one just the same. Thanks for the advice!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts