close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

archives

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by lefty o, Mar 19, 2002.

1. lefty o

lefty o G&G Evangelist

mn
    is there going to be an archive( however you spell that), or are things just going to dissapear after a set period of time?

2. Jesse

Jesse G&G Newbie Forum Contributor

Hey lefty o,

Chris informs me that this software can handle almost everything posted on the board constantly where the old site had to be archived daily. We won't need to do any archiving for a long while. Posts will remain in order through #'s at the bottom of the screen taking you to an older page. I cannot tell you the nightmare the old software put us through with archiving. I can see why Chip was worn out with it, upkeep and everything. I regret not being able to transfer the old archives but in doing so, we would have run the risk of crashing the new server. So the posts on this forum are safe for the future barring some unforseen incident.

Thanks, I'ts always nice talking to you. We added some new forums today by the way...

God Bless,

Jesse

3. lefty o

lefty o G&G Evangelist

mn
    good deal. now if we had a car forum we'd have everything, cars and guns in one place!hahaha:cool:

4. Lanny

Lanny G&G Newbie

No Lefty, not cars...trucks, big, smokin', honkin' 4wheel drive trucks and lots of 'em!