Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
20,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
POLISH Model 44 Mosin-Nagant bolt-action rifle (7.62x54R) mfg. by Radom in 1952 to 1955. Excellent-PLUS, literally UNISSUED condition with 100% bluing on all metal parts and a mirror-bright perfect bore. All-matching numbers, wood absolutely mar-free, includes correct new sling. Several rifles available. PHOTOS . . . $350. C&R

·
Resident Curmudgeon
33,992 Posts
In Unissued condition? I'd have to say that given the comparative rarity of Radom Mosin-Nagants, that's a fair price if you're planning to collect it. If you are looking for a shooter, however, that's not one you want to buy.

You still don't own a Mosin, do you, AH?

·
Registered
20,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wanna know if anyone knew Poland made Mosins and are they any good. LOL

I could be stimulated to buy one when my check comes from Uncle Sugar, may be !!! LMAO !!!

They shor look nice LOL !!! Don't they ? Crap I for got the site I found them at OOPs...........

·
Freedom Zealot
33,733 Posts
Ye, Poland made them and 22 trainers. These look gorgeous too!

·
Registered
5,618 Posts
ahhhh.....the ole polish mosin. never been fired and only dropped once!:09:
a 6 or 8 on a 10 scale depending on the year. don't know if i'd really want a "new" one though. there's something about the ones that look like they've led an interesting life.

·
Registered
5,618 Posts
nice! you even had the polish kit to go with it!

·
Registered
8,151 Posts
I believe the Russians sold their rifle makeing equiptment to the Poles after WWII.

·
Registered
36,568 Posts
In Unissued condition? I'd have to say that given the comparative rarity of Radom Mosin-Nagants, that's a fair price if you're planning to collect it. If you are looking for a shooter, however, that's not one you want to buy.

You still don't own a Mosin, do you, AH?

Yeah, for a shooter, go with the $69.95 ones online. But as a collection piece, it looks pretty darned sweet.

I believe the Russians sold their rifle makeing equiptment to the Poles after WWII.
I think any Mosin Nagant with a date after 1948 is from a Soviet satellite state and I believe China made a few.

·
Freedom Zealot
33,733 Posts
Correct, and correct again gandog. Mosins were made in Poland, Hungary, Romania, Albania, Czechoslovakia, and China as the T53.

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
Correct, and correct again gandog. Mosins were made in Poland, Hungary, Romania, Albania, Czechoslovakia, and China as the T53.
A small correction: M44's were made in those countries.

If you want to have a collectable and the best shooter of the bunch, then consider a finnish MN. M39's are still under $260, B (Belgium made) barrels under $350.

·
Registered
3,641 Posts
They arent 350 dollars rare !! 250 maybe but 350 is out of line

POLISH Model 44 Mosin-Nagant bolt-action rifle (7.62x54R) mfg. by Radom in 1952 to 1955. Excellent-PLUS, literally UNISSUED condition with 100% bluing on all metal parts and a mirror-bright perfect bore. All-matching numbers, wood absolutely mar-free, includes correct new sling. Several rifles available. PHOTOS . . . $350. C&R

·
Freedom Zealot
33,733 Posts
Geo- M44's are Mosins, correct? And actually, a T53 is a T53. The Czech's made 91/38's, cut down from M91's.

·
Sir Loin of Beef
16,716 Posts
I DO think we are going to have to get a court order to make AH buy a dang mosin! But, at least he is talking more seriously now!!:09:

·
Registered
20,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
tex LOL I might but one of these jewels...may be I want.

They shor are pretty arn't they !!! LOL Nice and clean and newish !!!

Soon that Stimulate check will be here and ...Naw I'll just pass may be I'll pick one up later...A.H :shrug:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts