Are we facing a genderless future???

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by BunnyWabbit, Aug 16, 2010.

1. BunnyWabbit

BunnyWabbit G&G Evangelist

Okay, now I have heard it all. Gays, lesbians and now gender neutral people. This world is getting screwed up beyond belief.

Life Without Gender? - Newsweek

2. jerry

jerry Since 03-15- 2002 Forum Contributor

USA
    At least the "closet" kept everyone else from having to live with it and deal with it.

Kind of like shoes, just because someone has a foot probelm, dosen't mean I want to see it.

3. Rodax

Rodax G&G Newbie

Khol's

I went in a Khol's store for the first time in southern CA and they had 3 bathrooms; Men, Women, and Trans-gender.

4. Dragunov

Dragunov G&G Evangelist

I'm not surprised. We are a modern day Sodom and Gomorrah. We all know what happened there.

5. grizcty

grizcty God, Guns, Glory Forum Contributor

I guess this Australian.
    Does NOT know, what is "down under".

6. Martin Rage

Martin Rage G&G Enthusiast

Funny thing, a shemale, tranny, or whatever you want to call it can walk around topless without violating any public nudity laws because legal she(?) is still male int he eyes of the law.

7. Ten Man

Ten Man G&G Evangelist

Tennessee
    Nature's Number One Law: Use it or lose it.:spank:

8. will there be three bathrooms now?

seems to me it just wanted to cause a scene, congratulations, it, you are a freak

9. Makes me wonder where I am going to find a decent son inlaw in all this mess,

10. danf6975

danf6975 G&G Newbie

ya know . im sure glad my kids are normal .

11. ImNewHere

ImNewHere G&G Newbie

I like girls and don't want them disappearing or getting all manly on me.

12. ALR

ALR ][][][% Forum Contributor

Several years ago on Focus on the Family I heard that in CA first graders were told to line up here if you feel like a girl and over here if you feel like a boy today.
    I think they referred to it as trans gender.
    And men do their job as told to, and men act like little girls when they whine and tell their boss what they are going to do.

13. Ballbearing

Ballbearing G&G Evangelist

You think this is scary? Well, it kind of is, but something else that really scares me is all the unnecessary plastic surgery going on. Teens in particular are having plastic surgery just to change how they look, not to correct disfigurements or injuries. They all want to conform to whatever society regards as beautiful or handsome, instead of being themselves and playing the hand they're delt. It's that old episode of "The Twilight Zone" called "Number 12 Looks Just Like You.", coming eerily true. If things keep going the way they're going, pretty soon kids considered ugly or that don't conform to societal norms may be forced to get plastic surgery or be shunned or sent to live in "ugly colonies".

14. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

we all will be issued Pink Tu-Tu's, purple tights and Chuck Taylor's

15. This is a really good question

After a lot of thought I rather agree we are headed in that direction.

Society places absolutely no value on "manliness" when you get to thinking about it. Equal rights for females has actually morphed into indifference for traditional female roles in society.

My wife and I watched the cable reality show about the man and woman with six children the other night. They moved to Florida where she has a job and he has gotten to really like staying home and being "Mr. Mom".
    Supposedly he has decided to start up a stay at home business but it seems not to have gotten off the ground. Curiously, I realized there was a time when I would have been shocked by this but I just looked at it with no real feeling.

I actually do believe we are headed toward a genderless society and in reality are already getting into it.

16. grizcty

grizcty God, Guns, Glory Forum Contributor

Unless something has changed.
    It is gonna be hard to make babies w/o separate genders!

There IS a reason, why God created us the way he did!

I agree 100% Dragunov.

17. BunnyWabbit

BunnyWabbit G&G Evangelist

I like being a female. If I have to use a genderless restroom then I will probably be more apt to disinfect the toilet. I was surprised a while back when I saw a unisex restroom in Kansas City.

18. I hope no one takes offense, but I like being a man. I am proud of the scars I bear cause it means I worked and fought for those things I wanted and believed in! I like women I like they way they feel, I like the way they smell, I like the lilt of their voices, I like the way they look. I like doing things for my woman, I like coaxing and caring for her and the way she does the horizontal hustle (LOL) and I especially like the way afterwards her arms are around me as we drift off to sleep! I had one bad woman in my life for far too many years now I got me a terrific and a half one, Yup I like women to be women. Thank You very much God for letting me find this one! I think we already have a purty good system lets not run it into the ditch!!!

19. SKS NOOB

SKS NOOB G&G Evangelist

HRMPH!! Genderless would mean basically no sex drive at all and we would wind up continuing our race through test tubes. Also it would mean no more issues with homosexual marriages. Much less hetrosexual. Everybody would be " just friends". :32: :hitwithrock:

20. TACAV

TACAV G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

I want a picture lol. I cant believe that..

Well it is southern CA, so i suppose its definitely plausible.