Are you guys testing me?

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Klaus, Oct 4, 2002.

1. Klaus

Klaus Guest

Arghhh. It seems that since I stated that I would no longer make comments in the Humor Forum, the gaffs have gotten more outrageous. I was doing well, I thought, but Oxford's claim that his favorite Gallagher skit was the SLICER that sent fruit flying was really over the top. Oxford: SLEDGEOMATIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ARGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

2. oneastrix

oneastrix G&G Newbie

I'm partial to the Search For The Holy Grail.......

3. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

4. jerry

jerry Since 03-15- 2002 Forum Contributor

USA
    this is a test, only a test.
    of the emergency joke system :)

5. oneastrix

oneastrix G&G Newbie

If this had been a real emergency joke.......uh, then, something else would have haappened.....or something...things and other things.....it would have been followed by, like, uh, vital stuff......

6. FEG

FEG Guest

If this had been a real emergency joke, you would have been issued a poncho. Or is that a SEARS poncho?

7. NRAJOE

Big Zappa fan FEG? :confused: :right:

8. David N

David N Guest

or real Mexican poncho...

9. NRAJOE

But can you make Dinah mo hum? :confused: :kinky: :D

10. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

KLAUS YOU FIND GALLAGER FUNNY???

does he tickle the funny bone??? i find him obnoxius, and don't find the watermelon smashing funny at all!!! nor do i understand the purpose of it, other than making a mess for the janitor to clean up.:fuss: :rolleyes: :mad:

11. Jezz Papa, you must have been a Texas State Trooper in a previous life. They have their funny bone surgicaly removed.

12. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

could be!!! irreverance has left as i get older!!!

13. FEG

FEG Guest

Am I a big Zappa fan? Yeah...just don't ask me about the mudsharks, whatever you do!!!!

14. NRAJOE

Just don't eat that yellow snow Nanook! :right:

15. FEG

FEG Guest

That may be his absolute best. The whole idea of St. Alphonso's Pancake Breakfast is just hilarious if you've ever been to one of those things. I love the part: "...she was totally chenille, and her old man was a Marine." For some reason rhyming that to "margarine" (pronounced "marge-a-REEEN") always makes me laugh.

16. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

I'm glad to see that Klaus has honored us again with his presence on the Gun Room and is reading the Humor posts. There's been a noticable absence recently of his posts in these forums.

Regarding his statement that my comment was "over the top" regarding Galagher's slicer...that's not what I called it. Re-read what I said and you'll notice that I called it a "vegamatic slicer", but who really gives a dam n what I called it?

Guess I commited a cardinal sin to like something that someone else doesn't. I couldn't care less. That just proves again that we all like different things. I have no problem with that. Get used to it.

Oxford

:fuss:

17. NRAJOE

Hee! You guys are getting like me and Lenny2! :eek: ;)

18. Klaus

Klaus Guest

Look guys, I did not say I liked or disliked Gallagher. I was commenting on Oxford calling the calling the sledge hammer, which was called the Sledgeomatic, a VEGEMATIC SLICER. There is a chance he may have been kidding, but it sure looked to me like he was serious. I have been reading these posts all along; I only stopped posting comments in the Humor Forum, like I said I would, because many people got upset.

19. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

Who really cares? This thread is rediculuous.

Call it what you want. I've got more important things to worry about. I used the word "vegamatic slicer" as an adjective. Klause, you use the word "sledgomatic" if that makes you sleep better.

When it's posted in the humor room a person should not take anything seriously. Otherwise, he's got a serious problem. Why wasn't this original post made in the Humor Room where the "blunder" was first made? Lighten up! :nod: :D

20. Personally I like Gallagher. His play on the english language was pretty funny. The sledgeomatic was always the climax to the show. Myself I would rather have back row seats.
    Hello Klaus we don't see you much.