close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Are you saying we cant ask about Dewman on here Chris?

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Robert, Mar 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robert

Robert Member

Please explain to all of us very carefully what your meaning is.
    Gyrene asked Hank if he had heard from Dewman and cracked a few jokes about Deweys famous long shot. Why was he told to take that to Private message or E-Mail? Exactly who in the H--- do you think you are? You are once again, telling us what we can or cannot talk about. Do you have a screw loose or something? Great men from this country have Died and Bled to stop people like you. I am sorry Jesse... But I have had enough of this person's crap! The whole fiasco while you were on vacation was started by his misdeeds and he is still doing it. I PERSONALLY DO NOT LIKE HIM! I VOTE HE SHOULD GO! IF HE DOSENT..I WILL!
    ...and I dont imagine I will be alone.

2. Jesse

Jesse G&G Newbie Forum Contributor

I've taken care of the situation and found it was a matter of misunderstanding. Now I've plainly stated in earlier posts that this is an "off topic" forum. As long as members abide by the forum rules I don't mind what they discuss: politics, former members, the color of the sky ect. My goal is to run a fun, informative, and clean site free from all the trash other forums have. I welcome all people who want to become members and can join in discussion. There's no need to get angry because the matter has been taken care of.
    With that this topic is officially closed. PM me if you wish to talk further.

Jesse

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.