Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
26,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Interesting looking firearm from the Philippines. Not that any of us probably need another model choice, but we'll just have to see if they can pull enough market share to make the R&D, manufacture, distribution, etc to get it to market a worthwhile business venture for them.

· Registered
26,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

· Registered
26,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
In addition to the several reviews on the Armscor link I posted in post #1 and the link Jaison posted in post #4 here's another pretty good review of this pistol.
I would sure like to see and fondle one in person. Of course then Armscor/RIA needs to make it in 10mm and 45ACP or offer conversion kits, and a long slide conversion. LOL

· Registered
26,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ha!

Just watched that earlier, Rex. Like minds, brother, like minds...
I still haven't seen one in person so I definitely need to drive around to a few of my favorite stores to see if anyone is stocking it yet. If they aren't, I always enjoy getting out and seeing the peeps that run these places anyway. And usually I don't come home empty handed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.