close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Arsenal Refurisbished M91/30's

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Calvin, Apr 11, 2002.

1. Calvin

Calvin G&G Newbie

My newest toy arrived yesterday. It's an arsenal refurbished M91/30 with matching numbers. It even has the bayonet that is numbered to the rifle. It's Russian (1939 Izzy), and it's in excellent condition. Centerfire Systems has them for $130, and are well worth the money. I'm going to the range tomorrow before work to see how she does. If she shoots half as good as she looks, it could easily become one of my top 3 favorites....:nod:

2. Congrats Calvin, I to have just obtained my first, I got it at Ocala Armory in Ocala FLA. Mine is in unissued condition and is a Russian, it to came with Bayonet numbered as rifle, oil bottle & sling, which by the way I don't know what position the little buckles go in, the stock is scratchless. but I like to shoot UM not just look, they sound like great fun, when you hear the things the other guy's say about them, I might get a Mod#44 to Bar B Q, this summer. Anyway I hope you enjoy your new Moisin Nagant, keep me posted with you findings & fun. Later Guy!!!!

3. Calvin

Calvin G&G Newbie

I couldn't wait for today, so I took mine out yesterday afternoon. It was an absolute joy to shoot it!!! It printed 1 1/4 inches at 100 yards with a 3-shot group with the bayonet attached. They opened up to 1 5/8 inches without the bayonet. I'm very happy with it, and hope you are, too. It looks great on my wall rack in my gun room/office. A couple of my buddies are ordering theirs today, as they were really impressed with mine.
    As far as your sling, does yours have the dog-collar type sling? By that, I mean do they have 2 little leather straps that pass through the sling slots in the stock, and then attach to the sling itself? There's 2 types of slings for these rifles. Let me know, and we'll try to get yours working. Thanks......

4. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

calvin how did you learn about cenerfires M-91/30? i just got there flyer yeaterday and there's no mention of them!! please tell me!!

5. Calvin

Calvin G&G Newbie

Papa, got to their website, www.centerfiresystems.com. Check it out, and let me know when you're picking yours up!!! May have to come to Somerset so you can help me shoot off some of this surplus ammo I'm sitting on!!!!

6. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

well i sent centerfire a check , and they will ship it to local dealer. hope i come out as good as you did!!! thanks for the heads up. the picture showsbayontet oiler bottle, cartridge pouch, and the cleaning rod in the muzzle end of the stock, did yours come with all that too.:confused: ;) :D

7. Calvin

Calvin G&G Newbie

Sure did. I don't think you'll be disappointed at all. Good luck, and let me know how you make out..

:)

8. toolman

toolman Resident Sasquatch Forum Contributor

hi guys,just for the record,wholesale guns and ammo also has the arsenal refurb. 91/30's for 128.99 w/accessories and they have m-38's in same cond for 118.99,also w/accessories.have any of you guys ever dealt w/them?

9. Calvin

Calvin G&G Newbie

I dealt with them a couple of years ago, and got the item I ordered as described. I would recommend them.

:)