close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ask Huntnlady:

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Doglips, Aug 24, 2002.

1. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

ASK HUNTNLADY:
    A friend of mine going to hunt in Alaska said he couldn't tell the difference between a black bear and a grizzly. I told him the eaziest and most sure-fire way to tell which species it was is to run up behind the bear and kick it in the butt. Then run and climb up a tree. If the bear climbs the tree and eats him it's a black bear. If the bear pushes the tree over and eats him it's a grizzly.

2. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Thats a good way to get rid of your dumb friends.

3. Eric

Eric G&G Newbie

USA
    Some people just need to go bowling.

4. Or dye their hair a different color.

5. MarkII 22

MarkII 22 G&G Newbie

Some people are only alive because it's aganst the law to kill them.

6. Every word spelled perfect. Good for ewe.

7. NRAJOE

Nope, look at "against"....;)

8. Way to go Mark burst my bubble.

9. NRAJOE

ets okay alain we cant all bee purrfict like mee or dawglips

10. I gess we should cut the kid som slack befor hee terns intoo somththang evel. Mark somebody has to be the fall guy. I'll take my turn in 24 hrs. Best wishes.

11. Tell you what Mark I will delete my post if you promise to proof read and use a dictionary for your posts.

12. NRAJOE

Yeah someone will get me pretty soon too, the circle always makes its way back around! :)

13. Nra-- It's all in fun! I would like to see him get an A in spelling. I have noticed that especially kids like my daughter and son use a type of shorthand typing. To lazy to spell correctly. Even though they both were A students in spelling.

14. NRAJOE

That was my favorite subject in school and used to enter spelling bees when I was in 2nd through 6th grades. Won a few times but came in 2nd or 3rd alot more!

15. Same here NRA but there are a few words that I don't use often enough to remember--hence my trusty dictionary.

16. NRAJOE

Yeah, I've forgotten a few myself...maybe its the beer?...naw, couldn't be! :cheer:

17. MarkII 22

MarkII 22 G&G Newbie

no dictionary to much truble

18. Make it lite on yourself. I know--LIGHT.

19. MarkII 22

MarkII 22 G&G Newbie

I always have truble remembering the stuped rules of the english language I just had to ask my mom how to spell those two STUPED words

20. How to spell which two stupid words?