Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Firemedic, Mar 16, 2002.

1. Can the Avatar size be bumped up to 100X100? 50x50 is so small details are hard to see.

2. I have the same question as Firemedic, this is a very similiar format as the Paratrooper.net site that I participate in. I have tried what I think are some even more basic images than I use there but I keep getting error messages due to size. I know it's a small thing with everything else you guys have going to get the site up and running, but it would be nice to personalize with this new format.

3. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Sure thing, 100x100 it is

4. Thanks! I changed mine!

5. Chris

Looks good Firemedic

6. jerry

jerry Patriotic Member Forum Contributor

USA
    OK,
    I give, I have poked around trying to get this to work, looked at everything on the site to try to self help, no luck. If someone gets time can you please give a very basic tutorial on this function. thanks in advance.

7. Chris

Go to User CP, then the page will load, go to edit options, at the bottom of the screen it will say "Change avatar", click it will say thanks for updating your profile. You may then browse your computer if you have an avatar saved to your computer, and it will be stored locally on the server.

And wa-la, you got an avatar

8. jerry

jerry Patriotic Member Forum Contributor

USA
    thanks chris, i had to keep hunting for a pic that would fit. some i thought would for sure would not, just took some playing with.

9. Thanks Chris. I still may play around looking for some other pics, some I had didn't show the part of the picture I wanted at 100 X 100 but at least I have got something up.