close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Avatar: Whats the secret??????????

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Full MeTal Jack, May 3, 2002.

1. It looks so simple. been BUSTIN AZZ for two freakin days now. also trying to get a picture posted. Is it MS Millenium?? or me??
    Darn, I cant be that dense. my son, my friend and my wife all have tied to help out. NO %@@#$**()(^#$@ LUCK!!!!

Need help

2. jerry

jerry Since 2002 Forum Contributor

USA
    LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE SPINNING DISK SYNDROM. when you select a new avitar, as long as it is 100x100 pix or less & all. go to use custom avitar toward the bottom and click the YES button. hope this helps, got me but good.

3. Heck, that was easy, To freakin easy. I tried clicking the YES button but when I hit the other http or brose the YEs would go OFF. I had to click the YES again. Thanks Jerry.

4. Jerry can you help me post a picture???

5. jerry

jerry Since 2002 Forum Contributor

USA
    Sure,
    If you want to do it on a post,,, go new thread,,,type in subject,,,
    type a bit of text if ya want,,, go to browse button,, click it,,, this will get you into your "C" drive.........I store pics in storages (or any folder easy to get to) double click the pic you want from folder & click submit. I had one last night that was too large. at this point you have to work it in your C drive to resize.
    I'm not great with instructions, I'll keep an eye out if you have a question.
    I like your LOBO avitar.

6. Seems like I've done that. I did get the too large before. Most the time "it " gag sever does nothing. Mybe I makiing it too complcated. Thanks. Like the redone "Wolf" ammo logo?