Awb-94 Sun Is Setting..........

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by PAPA G, Aug 26, 2002.

1. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

as you may know the AWB is supposed to fade out of existance in the next presidential election year. assuming pres Bush doesn't cave in to election year demands for a new law, or even an extension to the current one. do you think we will see an influx of the banned items??? will genuine flash suppressors be availble again etc etc etc??? will the current post ban rifles be allowed to be retrofitted with denied add ons???

2. johno

johno Guest

don't know. it sure would be nice if it just ran out. I'll do my part to make sure it does.

3. BenP

BenP Guest

I'm fairly certain that the AWB will be used as an excuse to promote even more restrictive regulations. They never take a step backwards, always a way to "improve on" existing beaureacracy.

4. i have to agree with benp on this one, they'll always find another way to screw you, or improve on an existing idea!
    -Jesse

5. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

I too have to agree with BenP,Bastids,all bastids!:nod: :nod: :mad:

6. BattleRifleG3

BattleRifleG3 G&G Evangelist

In the case that it does sunset, I guarantee all the companies out there would capitalize on it before congress changes sides and starts banning them again.

7. Gotta go with Ben.

I'd be surprised if we agreers turned up wrong.

I see even more future restrictions on imports, in general...the semis anyway.

OK, let's all buy what's out there so then they will realize restrictions are futile and it's far too late for round-ups.