Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Resident Curmudgeon
36,355 Posts
Here it is. My brand new Made in the USA. PALMETTO STATE ARMORY GF3 Forged Classic AK. (forged Trunnion, bolt, and carrier.. Wearing new Polish laminate furniture, a Polish sling, East German bayonet, Bulgarian poly 40, and Phoenix Industries Palm Swell AK grip. FSB is dead straight, and fit and finish is awesome. I can see why Rob Ski liked it!

Wow, I LOVE this AK! Took it to the range to check it out. The sights were so well regulated that with the rear leaf on 200, I was breaking clay pigeons on the 100 yard berm with a 6 o'clock hold. I did not have to adjust a thing. It ate everything I fed it, including my handloaded H4198 loads using 125 grain, .308" diameter Hornady OTMs at 2550 fps.It liked all my assorted poly and steel magazines. Definitely a keeper! It was as dead on as my Mini-30 with the handloads.

Could you please tell me more about that not-a-pistol-grip under the receiver? The thought occurs to me that without the bayonet mount and with a 10 round magazine, that AK would be legal in the Peoples Democratic Republic of New York. How does that grip affect your hold, say, compared with a conventional American rifle with no pistol grip?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts