close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ballistic Tables for Long Range Shooting

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by anyrange, Jul 26, 2002.

1. anyrange

anyrange G&G Newbie

Ballistic Tables for Silhouette and Long Range Shooting
    Silhouette Ballistics – This bullet trajectory software was designed for competitive shooters and serious hunters and it starts where others end. Not only will you see standard type of trajectory tables at any distances but also have your exact sight setting calculated for any range.

Ballistic Tables for Silhouette and Long Range Shooting

2. sniper762

sniper762 G&G Enthusiast

True these tables are very usefull in hitting very close to your intended target. I use them for a starting setting, but you must actually shoot the gun/scope/bullet combo at each disired range to know for sure where it hits. Different rifles shoot differently and just a few inches can mean a miss, especially at long ranges and small targets. I do remember once though, zeroing my rifle at 100 yards and then adjusting the elevation knob on the scope excactly like the chart said and I hit first shot in the center of a 1000 yard NRA bull target.

3. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

4. myarmor

myarmor G&G Newbie

Pretty nice chart anyrange. I think I will keep it in mind a little later down the road. Good stuff.
    I also like Remington charts as well. Not bad considering it's a factory ammo chart.