close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ban Doctors???

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by NRAJOE, May 27, 2002.

1. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

NUMBER OF DOCTORS IN THE US: 700,000 - ACCIDENTAL DEATHS CAUSED BY DOCTORS EACH YEAR: 120,000- ACCIDENTAL DEATHS PER DOCTOR: 0.171 - NUMBER OF GUN OWNERS IN U.S.:80,000,000 - NUMBER OF ACCIDENTAL GUN DEATHS PER YEAR (ALL AGE GROUPS) : 1,500 - ACCIDENTAL DEATHS PER GUN OWNER :0.0000188 - STATISTICALLY DOCTORS ARE APPROXIMATELY 9,000 TIMES MORE DANGEROUS THAN GUN OWNERS! FACT: NOT EVERY ONE HAS A GUN,BUT EVERYONE HAS AT LEAST ONE DOCTOR!! PLEASE ALERT YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO THIS ALARMING THREAT! WE MUST BAN DOCTORS BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!! :p

2. Maybe we should go to vetenarians to lower the odds.hehehe!

3. What???

We aren't supposed to go to a vetenarian???? Dang!! That means my distemper pills won't work on me!!!

4. Shaun

Shaun G&G Evangelist

just don't go at all like me my policy is that I will see a doc when I am in one of 2 conditions (Dead or Dying)

5. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

Hxll, I can't afford to get sick because of their fees!

I only go to the doctor with a list telling him what's wrong and what to do. Otherwise, he bs's me, checks my vitals, and inflates his charges.

I'd be just as well off going to my insurance agent's office and checking with the receptionist on ailments. Insurance companies control all medications anyway. Hxll, I can't afford to get sick with the medical professions fees. That only makes me sicker over all their inflated and trumped up charges.

Oxford:nod:

Last edited: May 30, 2002
  6. Shaun

Shaun G&G Evangelist

They sure know how to do the inflation -- last time I went for a dislocated shoulder (My parents drug me there). They tried to charge me for 4x4 pads that they used and other items and I never recieved one of them or saw one used on me.

I know the costs are ridiculous even though I have a awesome insurance package I have yet to use it. The company requires a physical every few years and they also have a list of tests that the Dr. should conduct. Of course all I allow them to do is draw blood, listen to the heart and lungs and do a BP then I am gone.

7. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

NO TURN YOUR HEAD AND KOFF OR THE RUBBER GLOVE FOR YA HUH??? :eek: