Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking of getting a Barska SKS scope 4x21 30mm tube. I'll mount it on a Choate D/T mount. Has anybody tried one?

·
Registered
406 Posts
I just got one of those. I will let you know. I realize that this post is very old but why not revive it. I would also like to hear opinions about the Barska Scopes. It seems very nice.

·
Registered
737 Posts
I'm interested in your report GoodAim I like the look of that scope on an SKS considering using the same setup as M39 myself.

·
Resident Sasquatch
9,496 Posts
I've got some Barska bino's that aren't too bad.

·
Registered
397 Posts
I've got an awsome Barska spotting scope, and a Barska Bino/Camera, both of which work beautifully and have never let me down.

·
Registered
406 Posts
I didn't really get a good chance to try it out. It broke before I got it really sighted in. The breakage was due to stupidity on my part. If I had it to do again I would go with something with more magnification. Probably 6x or adjustable. I am going to look into a POSP setup. for more info go to /www.kalinkaoptics.com What they have looks like a good setup but you have to drill and tap the sides of the receiver so it may not be for you but I think it is the viable solution to the issue. My 2 cents. I hope it helps

1 - 6 of 6 Posts