close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Battlefield Relics Experience?

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by laudpg, Jul 23, 2002.

1. laudpg

laudpg G&G Newbie

Has anyone had any experience with the company called Battlefield Relics?
    Thanks,

2. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

NO sir I haven't. What do they do and do they have a website? Sounds interesting.

3. I know of a guy that got ripped off from them in a differant forum. He paid for something and never got the item. They are the ones in Shotgun News that have the "cartoonish" full two page ads for old militaria. Just beware.

4. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Oh yeah, now I remember, always thought their ads were cool but never ordered.

5. Gyrene

Gyrene G&G Newbie

CA
    Itcboy - I don't know anything about Battlefield Relics.

The pages in the shotgun news with all the neat cartoon characters is owned by International Military Antiques.

I have ordered from them, and service was acceptable.

6. JimE2

JimE2 G&G Newbie

TX
    BattleField Relics...

I ordered some M1 garand stock from them. They sent me some well used "drill Rifle grade" stocks. about what I expected. Naomi was very helpful, knew her stuff, but you will ned to call to place an order. I asked for 4 different stocks, and kept 1. Refinished ok, but required a lot of sanding and steaming. The had a SA/GAW stock for $75. I bet that RickB. can fix these stocks up real nice. No handguards, though.

http://www.battlefieldrelics.com

7. Gyrene--

You are correct sir, I stand corrected. Those are the people that ripped off that person. I apologize.