BattlerifleG3

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by oneastrix, Oct 1, 2002.

1. oneastrix

oneastrix G&G Newbie

That training that we were talking about in PA....I told you it was at Ft. Indiantown Gap. Well, that's the Air Nat'l Guard station I will be at. The town is actually called Annville..... Does that ring a bell?

2. BattleRifleG3

BattleRifleG3 G&G Evangelist

Not really. I think you said it was near Harrisburg. I'm from the western part of the state (I don't like to say "Pittsburgh", because I avoid it whenever possible, even though I live there.) I've been to the east occasionally, but not too frequently.

3. oneastrix

oneastrix G&G Newbie

Oh well, I'll be interested to see part of your state. I've never really been up north..... This will be a first for me....

4. BattleRifleG3

When is this training going to take place?

5. oneastrix

oneastrix G&G Newbie

End of October into the first week of Nov. Is it going to be cold as heck up there?

6. BattleRifleG3

It might be kind of chilly, especially for Texas, but not too bad. Snow that early is rare but not unheard of. Of course, last year it snowed in May. Weather was warm, but it snowed.

7. 1*,

take a camera and take lots of photos.....you're going to one pretty part of the country.

You won't be too far from the Susquehanna river, if I remember my bearings correctly, and the weather might be chilly.

Like BR3 said, it's unpredictable so I would pack for moderate to very chilly weather....especially for at night.