Beer Joke

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Sniper[MI], Oct 1, 2002.

1. Howdy,

There was a large convention of international brewers and after a hard day 4 beer salesmen decided to go out to the bar for a drink.

The first salesman from Mexico went up to the bar and said “ Give me a Corona, that is the numero uno beer “.

The second salesman from Australia said to the bartender “ Hey mate, give me a pint of Fosters, the best beer in the worldâ€￾

The third salesman from the U.S.A. went to the bar and said “ give a Budweiser, the King of Beers “

The fourth salesman from Bavaria went up to the bar and ordered a Coke.

The American salesman said to himâ€￾ why are you drinking a Coke ?â€￾

The Bavarian replied “ Well if you fellas aren’t drinking beer, I’m not going to eitherâ€￾ :)

2. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

True, when I was stationed in Germany I drank some AWESOME beer! When I first came back our beer tasted like peepee water! :cheer:

3. oneastrix

oneastrix G&G Newbie

My pops was stationed in Germany for about eight years. He's the same as you.....say's American beer is water compared to German....

4. Nectar of the gods

Howdy,

Since I was, well, 18 years old (Thats when I was of legal drinking age) I have purchased many German and imported beers.

One of my favorites is from a Micro Brewery in my old hometown. It is the Black Bavarian from Sprecher Brewery!!

When I was a younger man, most of the monkey **** Americans call beer would do, as getting plastered was the goal.

Now I enjoy a beer for the sake of that beer and drink imports, and micro brews whenever I have a choice. And keep that berry and tree frog snot beer away from me.

That stuff to me is like Grenache or box wine. If I wanted cool aide, that's what I'd drink.

Not all imports are good either, and the most watered pee pee type beer I will willing drink is Jamacian Red Stripe! I jest love it mon!

Just shows to go ya, there is no accounting for taste.........

:cheer: :cheer: :lucky: :cheer: :cheer:

5. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Their still not the same strength as the beers actually sold in their respective countrys. They still get the alcohol taken out of them for legal U.S. consumption. :(

6. Thats For sure!

Howdy,

US import laws do require that, sadly.

But then the taste is what I am after now, not getting snorked! Besides, with the meds I now take daily, I am not supposed to consume alcoholic beverages in any quantity............

When I was a young buck the stuff was poured in like water, and now one for the taste is verboten!
    :eek:

Life can be so mean!!!
    :mad: