Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Benelli Nova? any good? Whats it like? I am looking for a nice pump. I saw the Nova and instantly liked the look and feel. But i still would like to no how it is. What is everyones opinion on it? I would also like to do some skeet and one of the guys at Fin, Feather, Fur, my local gunshop, like cabela's and Gander mountain. but family owned and smaller, well any way he told me about mossberg 500, i didnt really like it. Then i saw the Nova i held it and looked it over thought it was pretty nice but he didnt tell me enoguh about it. So i came here

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
I have read many good things about them. Their receiver and buttstock are one piece synthetic, in case that mattesr to you. The Stoeger P-350 is a copy that I believe has a metal receiver, in case you like everything about it except the polymer receiver.

They have an optional recoil control device in the stock that may or may not be worth it.

They take 2.75, 3.0, and 3.5 inch shells.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have Mossberg 500, Remington 870............I love them, but I would kill for a Benelli Nova.........wonderful gun. Nothing is stronger than that polymer (space age technology) receiver.

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
Checked out a Stoeger P350 yesterday and sure enough, metal receiver. Felt decent. Lot of good things about it, if folks care.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts