Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my hands on one and while i haven't shot it yet I'm very pleased with it. Anyone know where i can get some extra mags with the grip extension on it? Perfect for ccw. and if anyone can explain this rotating barrel to me i'd appreciate it. I'll get pics up later. I've shot and carried an M9(little different circumstances) and I wasn't too fond of it so I was kinda sketchy about getting it but I'm glad i did.

·
Registered
4,354 Posts
I used to have one in .45ACP and still regret selling that to this day. Try Midway USA for the mags. I loved mine and never had a single malfunction even after well over 2000 rounds through it. It is perfect for a carry gun. I think you'll really enjoy it! Let us know how it shoots for you. If you don't like it, you can always give it to me!:wave: Seriously, if you don't like it, I'd gladly buy it from you! Happy shooting!

·
Registered
5,108 Posts
I have the stoeger cougar thats bacially the same gun, except mine is 9mm and the full size version. I do really like the rotating barrel design and the overall design of the gun though (of course thats why i bought it in the first place!). I love the way it feels in my hand and i like the all metal frame. Im having some trouble finding mags though.
I hope you get to shoot it soon!

·
Registered
15,235 Posts
I believe the advantage is using the .45ACP they didn't have to raise the sight profile to accomidate a tilt barrel locking system and yet they could keep it economical for manufacturing.I can't say that there is much difference in accuracy if both are set up/tuned properly.Both systems can stand a little tuning.My opinion.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It just feels natural in my hands. With little practice I can present and have my sights lined up every time. I need to go shoot ASAP.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts