close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Beretta Tomcat 32 ACP

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by KidKwiK, May 23, 2002.

1. KidKwiK

KidKwiK G&G Newbie

Just wondering if any one has this gun and how well it works/fires/accuracy and any comments would help before considering my purchase, thanks!

2. blackstangs281

blackstangs281 G&G Newbie

I,ve got two. Aim is good, however I had to adjust the sights on both. My wife uses one and loves it. I use mine for plinking and carry when the G30 or Para-Ord is a little big for the clothes. The only thing I did not like was thr trigger pull. I knew the double action would suck, but I thought single action would be better. However, after 100-150 rounds, I have a trigger I can live with. If you are looking for a very small gun with a punch, You will like the 3032. I do have a suggestion, spend the extra bucks and get the INOX, WIDE BODY. It's better looking and "feels" a little better.

I hope this helps......Chris :target:

3. Mike the JAG

Mike the JAG G&G Newbie

I've had one for several years, carried it daily and fired it a lot. I like mine. It is reliable, accurate and easy to carry. The trigger will wear in, the trick is to shoot it plenty. Sellier & Bellot FMJ from Cheaper Than Dirt is inexpensive and it is quality stuff. Buy a bunch of it and shoot until you really get to know the Tomcat. I think you'll like it.

4. KidKwiK

KidKwiK G&G Newbie

Thanks guys for the comments I think I'll go with this purchase.

5. dank

dank G&G Newbie

This just in...midget fortune teller escapes from prison: headline reads "Small Medium At Large"

i just bought 2 barreta tomcat inox...baretta stopped making them for a bit due to war contracts...inox is italian for stainless steel...but i heard baretta fixed the problems?...the inox is not supposed to jam or crack if you fire standard fmj rounds...so if someone has such a problem...it's probably from p+ loads that are best left to revolvers...

i don't understand the inox finish?...is it solid stainless steel?...or just a surface powder coat finish that can scratch off?...the customer service guy at barreta didn't know...i havn't recieved the guns yet...does anyone know how many rounds it takes to wear this gun out?

6. dank WELCOME TO GUN and GAME feller...Did you notice this thread is 5 years old ?
    Anyways we shor are delighted you joined and all, so enjoy the site and we look forward to seeing you around out here...A.H

7. toolman

toolman Resident Sasquatch Forum Contributor

Ya know, A.H., we've been seeing a lot of older threads brought back to life lately. It's fun to dig around in the archives sometimes. Like old Forest said "life is like a box of chocolates....." :p