Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for the best deal on ammo (not necessarily just the cheapest). saw some brass cased Albanian stuff at sportsmansguide for $161 for 880 rnds. this stuff any good? thanks for any input

·
mil-surp collector
2,775 Posts
looking for the best deal on ammo (not necessarily just the cheapest). saw some brass cased Albanian stuff at sportsmansguide for $161 for 880 rnds. this stuff any good? thanks for any input
I always buy my ammo from SG,and they always have the best deal as far as I'm concerned.I joined their buyers club and really do save money.
As far as the Albanian ammo,I guess it would depend on the year of manufacture.SG usually gets good ammo,so I think you'd be okay with it.
Maybe you should buy a small lot of it and give it a try.
let us know how it is.
Jason M

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Even better at 19 cents a round! That is a great deal. If I did not already have a crate of Polish a crate of Yugoslavian and a crate of silver tipped Bulgarian I would jump on it.

Michael

·
Registered
36,568 Posts
And if I didn't have a tin open Russian light ball, 200 Bulgie heavy, and approximately 600 reloads...........

·
Registered
4,919 Posts
I buy mine from SG too. Buyer's club saves quite a bit, plus when you're a member, you can use one of the many additional $10 off coupons too that helps with shipping.

·
Banned
2,594 Posts
Widener's Reloading and Shooting Supply INC

$79.00/440rd tin

"Comes in a Sealed Spam can, 440rnds per each can.
( 149 GR.) Berdan primed, corrosive. Steel core. 20 rds./box, 440 rds./case.
NEW SHIPMENT JUST ARRIVED:
We need to go up on the price, but we are not going to with summer here. This ammo is 83-85 manufacture in a sealed spam can and it looks and shoots brand new! Light ball mfg, (149 gr) it is made for your M44 and M91 etc rifles. Please stock up, it isn't getting any easier to find or cheaper.
BUY TWO CANS (880 TOTAL ROUNDS) AND GET A NEW FREE CAN OPENER. Please order this stuff if you shoot 762x54, It is some of the best we've ever seen.

Manufacturer: Surplus Military
Stock Number: SMA76254B
Inventory Status: IN STOCK
Price: $79.00 each
"

I have personally just purchased a tin of this and it looks good. I have yet to shoot it as I am using up some other milsurplus I got with my M91/30.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts