close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Bigfoot

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by TominBossier, Aug 26, 2002.

1. I know that this is going to sound stupid, but...

has anyone here actually ever seen a bigfoot? How about tracks, scrapings, hair etc...

just curious

2. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

no logical scientific evidence, supported by eggheads exist. some one took an indian legend and perpertrated a fraud on the guilable:p

3. value

i wonder what a bigfoot would be worth if you where to whack and stack one while on an elk hunt?

I know I wouldn't want to clean it....

However, bet they taste like chicken

4. Oh, about 20 to life and a reward for the costume that the idiot didn't return to the store.

5. Absolutely!

Howdy,

I have seen and even conversed with a bigfoot on many occasions!

Large smelly and hary, as well as socially uncooth.

We go to see my mother in law and the sasquach sister in law once every other month or so............

:nod: :nod: :nod: :p :nod: :nod: :nod:

6. Re: value

Howdy Tom!

My fear is, what if WE taste like chicken to them?!?!?!?!?:eek:

7. BenP

BenP G&G Newbie

I've been traipsing around bigfoot country nearly all my life. Given the level of technology available today and the value of evidence should someone be able to prove they exist, I'd say that it is extremely unlikely that there are any. Even the best snipers can be caught with the right technology. If they were there, we'd have seen them by now.

No remains of dead ones. No scat, no trails, no dens or lairs, it just doesn't work. Everything in the forest leaves residual impact.