Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A bill quietly endorsed by a legislative committee would codify licensed concealed-weapons holders` ability to openly carry loaded guns in almost any publicly owned space in Utah, including university campuses, public schools, sports arenas and hospitals.

More...

·
Registered
16,485 Posts
Good for Utah. Way to go Utah. Set some more precedence. Why can't the rest of the states follow their lead? Have never heard of any mass shootings in Utah nor do I remember ever seeing any city in Utah on an episode of Cops ever. That should tell you something. Well tell someone something anyhow dog gone it. But, I suppose you'd have to have your eyes and ears open.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Actually there was a shooting in a mall here in Northern Utah just over one year ago. It was the Trolly Square shooting. Several people were killed. Other than that there are very few mass shooting here. Thats the only one I can recall.

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Actually there was a shooting in a mall here in Northern Utah just over one year ago. It was the Trolly Square shooting. Several people were killed. Other than that there are very few mass shooting here. Thats the only one I can recall.
... and due to an off-duty cop who was carrying concealed, was able to keep the gunman busy until uniformed cops could stop him, thus limiting the innocent people he was intent on killing.

This is the way it happens... whether the anti-gunners want to believe it or not.

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
Come to WA, we are an OC state!

Or, check OpenCarry.org to see where your state stands on the issue.

Personally, I OC over CC whenever possible to maintain the right through exercising it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts