Binoculars

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by MarkII 22, Sep 27, 2002.

1. MarkII 22

MarkII 22 Guest

Can you use a colored marker to turn the objective of your binoculars like a amber or blue or something so it wont reflect sun light and scare game of?:confused:

2. oneastrix

oneastrix G&G Newbie

I wouldn't do that. Seems like it would just smear. If you use a permanent marker, you'll ruin the lense.

3. oneastrix

oneastrix G&G Newbie

They make several non-glare lense cleaners. you can find them at Wal-Mart in the eye glasses center, or out in the aisles...Step away from the Marker, Mark. Put the binoc's down and step away!

4. MarkII 22

MarkII 22 Guest

HAHA 1* just checking I'v not done anything yet I have the right to keep and bear markers.:D

5. That's a ignorant question Mark.

6. MarkII 22

MarkII 22 Guest

I heard something about you could coler flashlights with a blue marker and have a bluelight.I was wondering if it would work on a on a pair of binoculars. Was that alright alan.c?

7. Look-- Mark I don't know why I am responding. They make colored lenses for flashlights. Man--optics are one thing but flashlights who cares?

8. oneastrix

oneastrix G&G Newbie

You two! Mark, give the binocs to your folks and don't do anything..... Alan, haven't heard from ya in a while. How ya doin' bud?

9. I am doing well. work work work. Thank you 1*.

10. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

A THOUGHT OCCURED TO ME>>>>>>>>>>>

go ahead and laff, more like a brain methane cloud. but what does the military do to their binoc's??? i'll bet they got that covered after all i'm sure "Special Ops Forces" don't want sun reflections giving them away either.:D

11. Klaus

Klaus Guest

I bet those anti glare screens for computer monitors would work.