Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a pre-ban Rugar Mini-14 Ranch Rifle with folding stock. I want to incorporate a bipod on this rifle but the only bipod I can find is by Harris and it clearly states it does not fit the folding stock. Does anyone know where if there is a bipod made for the folding stock or an I SOL?

-Deuce

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
Welcome to Gunandgame! Please make youself at home and share all the questions and knowledge you have about guns or anything else.

That's a good question. I'd suggest folding the stock and seeing how far forward it reaches. Then find a front folding bipod that attaches in front of the folded stock either on a swing swivel or directly onto the stock. Should work fine. BTW, is your stock wooden or synthetic?

·
Registered
5,249 Posts
Welcome to the G&G Duece. And more importantly welcome from San Antonio as well. I too have a pre-ban mini. I bought a Harris Bi-Pod adapter from Johnny Durry and Durry's on HOt Wells Blvd. Had no problems fitting it to the Butler Creek folder I used to have on it. I sold the stock years ago and now want to find a good old wooden stock for it.

·
Registered
5,249 Posts
Thanx......I'll dig it tonight.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts