Black militia challenge white militias

Discussion in 'Political/Religious Topics' started by Huey Rider, Jul 5, 2020.

1. ChaZam

ChaZam G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Crazy world out there peeps. Watch your back, watch out for family and friends, and that includes a lot of our LEO's who might be targeted. Situational awareness is becoming more and more critical everyday.

TXplt, BigEd63, Rave and 9 others like this.
  2. Rocky7

Rocky7 G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Alberta
    [​IMG]

Rave, SUBMOA, neophyte and 1 other person like this.

3. Rocky7

Alberta
    I'd join you if we were neighbours. Thing is, the sooner the rest of us buck up and push back, the easier it will be and the less violent it will be. On the other hand, if we let this build.....

TXplt, BigEd63, Rave and 6 others like this.
  4. Txhillbilly

Txhillbilly G&G Evangelist

And,We are patiently waiting for them to show up. I really don't think they'd make it through Alabama,talking all the trash that they are.

TXplt, BigEd63, rando and 3 others like this.
  5. Mindy up North

Mindy up North G&G Evangelist

I'm curious to know how long they would last in my stomping grounds...

TXplt, BigEd63, rando and 3 others like this.
  6. Huey Rider

Huey Rider G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

The chicken sh!ts only do this where they know there is the least chance of them encountering resistance.

TXplt, BigEd63, rando and 4 others like this.
  7. 63B20

63B20 G&G Evangelist

Montana
    They would never make it there would brake a nail and go back home.

Mindy up North likes this.
  8. Dragunov

Dragunov G&G Evangelist

I REALLY don't see them coming to Texas, and doing this crap, any time soon.

9. PaleHawkDown

PaleHawkDown G&G Evangelist

TRUE STORY: I was a punk wannabe-anarchist in high school and for part of college. One of my "collectivist" friends handed me a copy of "The motorcycle diaries" and told me "it would change my life."

All I got from it was that Che was a monumental a-hole, a professional couch surfer, and a drunken idiot dude-bro with a sociopathic desire for violence.

I made it to the point of the book where he was staying at somebody's house and he and all his friends got the beer-shitz and/or food poisoning after raiding just about everything these people owned in the way of food and drink. Because the bathroom and every sink in the house were occupied with the rest of his band of idiots, Che stuck his butt out the window to crap and pooped on his hosts. He had no remorse. I closed the book right then and there.

This was no icon. This was no symbol of the downtrodden. This was no role model. This was a frat boy who had graduated from bullying to killing. It was at that precise moment I realized that anyone who was a fan of his was a moron.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2020
  10. PaleHawkDown

You kidding? If they planned the route right they would be treated like heroes. If they started in Madison County all the rich white lefty liberals would welcome them, then they could make their way to Birmingham and what would probably be a massive parade and city-sanctioned public holiday. Then from there they could go south through Montgomery, and from there to the Black Belt counties. They could then choose to go south to Mobile or follow the Black Belt all the way through Mississippi and into Louisiana.

TXplt, K75RT, graybeard and 1 other person like this.
  11. OneShotKill

OneShotKill G&G Evangelist

Oklahoma
    Not likely to move to the suburbs or rural areas. First there is not much out here to burn or pull down, no targets per se. Second, most people own guns, hunting guns sure, handguns for defense, and as one deputy told me, everybody in this county owns an AR.

People do not pay much attention to anything unless they actually see blood or somehow it threatens them directly, put when it does, the guns come out and people put their heads on a swivel. My point is, the minute they leave the big cities, the small town and suburb people will arm up and informal groups militias will crop up.

Would these bubba groups be effective against some 30 man militia? Yes, as I posted earlier, we have thousands of people in my area who get up at 5 am, drive 40 miles in 20 degree weather, hike a mile, sit on a hill or in a tree 5 hours at a time, pea in water bottle in a tree or elevated stand, shoot a deer, gut it, drag it back to the truck, cut it up, send pictures to their buddies, go back to work and wait for next weekend to do it again. Yes, they will be effective against the urban guerillas.

I spent 23 year 9 months in the military. I do not fear a bunch of city folk who dress up in black fatigues and wear face masks. What a fellow can do on the range means little to me, what they can do by crawling on their belly 400 yards after stalking a mile does matter. Hunters know how to move out of sight, quietly, and make kills, they even have wind discipline, an example of critical skills. My 2 cents.

TXplt, BigEd63, graybeard and 4 others like this.
  12. Rocky7

Alberta
    I don't think people can fort up in various rural spots and wait for the packs to show up. They must be confronted where they live. I believe BLM and ANTIFA and any similar will fold like any other tinpot bullies when they are confronted by men of substance, as they will be sooner or later.

Rave, BigEd63, OneShotKill and 3 others like this.
  13. Last edited: Jul 10, 2020
  14. PaleHawkDown

They are all actors, yes, but after digging through their Instagram and social media for a while, all but the white guy have been posting either anti-white or radical-black-ethnopolitics since at least 2012 - some even farther back. That chick has been posting pictures of herself in this black outfit, as well as posts about arming herself for years. The white dude has been spouting pinko Commy crap for just as long.

It is just as believable to me that these people are paid actors as it is to believe that a bunch of actors just happen to be militant lefty Commy lunatics. The left is good at knee-jerk reactions, but they aren't good enough at playing the long game or understanding consequences to have had these people posting this kind of rhetoric for nigh-on a decade.

15. Absolutely! And when the local "news" plays it on the evening propaganda its all good...the "news" knew this was BS yet they still led with it...disgusting. If the left ever gains control any dissenter will not fair well...the modern democRat party is behind all this disinformation....imagine what they will do to US if they gain a majority?! How can a party that hates our country...Lead it? They will lead us into oblivion...

TXplt, blaster and Huey Rider like this.
  16. MosinRuger

MosinRuger G&G Evangelist

Colorado
    i think this has some good points:

particularly at about 5:45 - 5:59.. not quite what i'd call highly trained.

TXplt, Rocky7, K75RT and 2 others like this.
  17. OneShotKill

Oklahoma
    Well, there is a "show of force" and then there is a "show" of force. Seems like everybody wants to suit up and get on TV. They need to re-think about this little club they belong to and their show of force. I am pretty sure there are zero cops worried about them and I am pretty sure there are zero of the redneck crowd losing any sleep. At my house if they were nearby we would just change from having a pump 12 for home defense to a couple ARs, along with the pump. No big deal.

Every little facebook post they do goes into a file at the local PD as well as the FBI and others. Every PD has an intel unit and even the tiny ones document people strolling about telling how bad they are. When I was in private law practice I had to remind a 1,000 guys, every thing you put on facebook can and will be used against you in a court of law. These guys are idiots and I am sure there are multiple informants in place.

I have placed and recruited lots of informants. These kind of groups are easy to infiltrate because they let anybody in. Not like a motorcycle club where you have to prove yourself, you just do the chant and join the movement. Anytime you get busted or your brother or even your kid gets busted for anything, you get the talk. And the talk goes like this:

"Mr Smith your son here was caught with dope, a quantity large enough to send him to prison for a long time, and then he will not be able to get a job so he will have to live with you forever, and all your friends and relatives will know about this when it hits the Sunday paper. Does your wife know about his arrest? So, we are here to help you today and maybe we can give your kid a second chance at life. (Yea, yea, sure great. Thank you, thank you so much.) Well, Mr Smith we need your help, (yea sure, sure anything). Well we noticed you belonged to this little black advocacy group? Right>? (Well yea. But I am not a snitch.)

Oh no of course not, all we want you to do is help us make sure the group does not get any wackos into the group that are going to go nuts and start shooting and get a bunch of people killed, just the wackos, nothing else, would you help us with that to keep your kid out of jail? (Well sure, I would do that). Ok, lets shake on it, great that is our secret deal"

Of course it is all on video tape and just that handshake is enough to enforce the deal because he would not want his buddies in the gang to know he was a snitch, people get dead that way. So they milk him along for information and after a while they have identified everybody in the gang and make files on each of them and start to build cases, little things, like illegal suppressors, grenades, pipe bomb making materials, etc.. And next week they find another guy in the club who has something to hide, so they get another snitch. I have actually had cases where we had too many. So, they have snitches in there it is just too easy to do, may be FBI, may be ATF, may be local. They are there. These are not rocket scientist, these are angry people who want some action in their empty lives. So, they join something anything.

By the way, do you see any of these guys rappelling down tall buildings or jumping out of aircraft? Anything other than going to this parade>? I call them the 3 percenters, because three of them are dangerous. The rest are joiners

My two cents.

TXplt, MosinRuger, BigEd63 and 5 others like this.
  18. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

The media is the bottom line,as always.
    Their show is real,never underestimate them.
    My old granny once told me that we are foolish to fight each other,we will have to fight the black man one day. :usa2::cool:

mdj696 likes this.
  19. Rocky7

Alberta
    Nope. In fact, some blacks will stand on our side.

It is the commies we will fight one day. Domestic commies. I lump the big government CINOs in there too. They are a stealth version of commie/progressive.. like Romney for instance. They will take our freedom too just in smaller bites.

Sent from my iPhone using Gun and Game

MosinRuger and blaster like this.
  20. OneShotKill

Oklahoma
    Yes, I do not underestimate anybody with a gun, cops for example are seldom killed by accomplished gun folk, usually by some angry guy who knows zero about trigger control, eternal ballistics, of rate of twist. Just some mad guy with a 9. Kind of like that old rule of Covid and rattlesnakes and people with STDs, never let any of them within 6 feet. Or was that 10 feet?

This danger is a long way from over. Many of these peoples think that massive changes are coming, they are not. Their expectations will fall short and some may go on shooting sprees or bombings or whatever, AKA black Tim McVeys. On the up side, I am pretty confident that there are still good guys in the FBI and other places who are watching these guys and will build cases on them as time goes along. These idealists always have a few who will go over the line, and little things like illegal guns, bombs, etc, will get them prosecuted and out of the movement for a while, at least that is my hope.

Rocky7, blaster and mdj696 like this.