Black militia challenge white militias

Discussion in 'Political/Religious Topics' started by Huey Rider, Jul 5, 2020.

1. OneShotKill

OneShotKill G&G Evangelist

Oklahoma
    Please do not use the word Romney in this forum. It causes one guy at my house to say bad words in front of the grandkids. Guess I should learn to not read out loud.

2. mitchr

mitchr G&G Evangelist

With rattle snakes, 'bout 1/3 the length of their body. People with STDs, not even in the same room. Rule of COVID, from the varying info we're fed, it's anyone's guess!:rolleyes:

Rocky7 likes this.

3. blue fox

blue fox G&G Evangelist

Watch the fool at about .16 seconds getting up using his rifle as a support. :rolleyes: Thumb over the barrel.

Rocky7, TACAV, TXplt and 2 others like this.
  4. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

The sooner the better. :usa2:

Rocky7 and shanebrews like this.
  5. OneShotKill

OneShotKill G&G Evangelist

Oklahoma
    Don't believe that old myth that a rattler can only strike 1/3 their length. When I was a kid in West Texas, I hooked up with a guy who caught all kinds of wildlife and shipped them to California and all over. Not sure it was all legal, but he caught lots of rattlers, back then you just gassed a den and picked them up by the dozens. If you spray them with gasoline and they are just a little bit above you, they can fly, bounce and fly again. And if 5 or 6 come down the hill at once, it gives new meaning to the word incoming. And, do not do that at night. Think I only went rattler catching at night with him once.

Rocky7, Huey Rider and neophyte like this.
  6. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

Hmmm,it seems to me that at some times his brain rattles around in it's pan. ;):rolleyes: