Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello and thanks for viewing,

I got a new sks stock for christmas so i'f anyone is interested in a black sks stack i believe monte carlo style please leave a post.

Thanks,

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I havent got a price on the stock yet feel free to make an offer! I will have to have a zip code for shipping also!

Thanks,
Trevor

·
Registered
11,922 Posts
SKS stocks are interchangeable for all models imported to the US except for the Albanian.

Colt, you need to post an asking price for your stock. That's what makes a classified ad different from an auction. You can then accept or counter any offer made for it at your discretion as long as you follow through with your agreement.

And a word of advice from experience, try to have an idea of shipping cost when you place the ad. That way people don't have to go back and forth over a couple dollars and cents. What's even better is to just post a total price at an even number, state that the price includes shipping, and take what comes with the final dollars and cents.

So say you wanted to get at least $30 in your pocket, and you figure it may cost between $7 and $12 to ship. You could list it at $40 shipped. That way you'll get between $33 and $28. Considering how much offering and counteroffering sometimes goes on, that seems to me to be an acceptable margin of uncertainty. If you feel you need to know beforehand, that's your call entirely. But a shipped price is more attractive to someone who wants to get the deal moving.

If you're not ready to sell, ie you don't have the item, then hold off on posting a classified ad. It's easier for everyone, including yourself.

Dollars and cents add up. So does time and effort spent worring about it. List the terms that fit your needs, but at least post an asking price.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts