close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Blonde joke

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by duck223, Mar 29, 2002.

1. I'm not sure if this acceptable in the rules,if not delete with my apologies.

What do you call a blonde with two braincells?

Pregnant.

A man is doing yardwork,when his blonde neighbor comes out,walks to the mailbox,opens it,looks in slams it shut and goes back in.
    A while later she comes out walks to the mailbox,opens it looks in,and slams it shut even harder,and stomps back inside.
    Real soon she comes out, goes to it again,opens it,looks in and really slams it shut and cusses.
    The man curious by now stops her on her way in and asks her what seems to be the problem.
    She says,the darn computer keeps saying You've got mail,and its empty every time"

2. Jesse

Jesse G&G Newbie Forum Contributor

3. Well then what does it mean???? I've had the same problem, but usually find some bills inside my mail box.

4. GrayHair

GrayHair G&G Newbie

A blonde goes into a restaurant and notices there's a
    "peel and win" sticker on her coffee cup. So she's peels it off
    and starts screaming, "I've won a motor home! I've won a motor home!"

The waitress says, "That's impossible. The biggest prize is a
    free lunch."

But the blonde keeps screaming, "I've won a motor home! I've won a motor home!"

Finally the manager comes over and says, "Ma'am, I'm sorry, but you're mistaken. You couldn't possibly have
    won a motor home because we didn't have that as a prize!"

The blonde says, "No it's not a mistake. I've won a motor home!"

And she hands the ticket to the manager and he reads...

(You're gonna love this)

"WIN A BAGEL :D :D :D

5. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

The blonde went to the doctor and the doctor asked her how she got the hole in her left hand. She said I wanted to die so I was going to shoot myself. I put the gun up to my chest and thought "This isn't right...I would mess up my $3,000.00 boop job"....I then decided to stick the gun up my nose and thought "This won't work....it will mess up my $2,000.00 nose re-construction"...."so I put the gun to my right ear but I am afraid of noise so I put my left hand over my left ear"