Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
What you are seeing is a Pakistani bolt action AK rifle.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's what i was just reading, man those Pakistanis! So crafty! I would pay good money to add one to my collection!

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
I wonder if a well made one would be any more accurate than a normal ak?

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Whats with the masking tape on there? And they must not have access to gun oil or anything like that over there because that baby is rusted up pretty good.

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
Whats with the masking tape on there? And they must not have access to gun oil or anything like that over there because that baby is rusted up pretty good.
You're talking about people that live off of 40 bucks a year, they are lucky enough to own that rifle lol.

Probably just some tribal markings or just decorating by the owner.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
You're talking about people that live off of 40 bucks a year, they are lucky enough to own that rifle lol.

Probably just some tribal markings or just decorating by the owner.
Well they apparently have enough money to do a bad azz custom job like that. And they must have some sort of tools to do this.....they must have saved up for a long time.

·
Registered
6,484 Posts
I would love to have something like that...I've been wanting a bolt action 7.62x39 rifle that can use large detachable mags. I think it'd be really fun!

·
Premium Member
23,774 Posts
is there any details on the rifle Lcpl Martin??? maybe WisconsinHunter would like to make one out of a section of RR track and a file:bigeyes:

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Made by differn't tribes in Pakistan aparently they use the bolt form an Enfield P14 to make this.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDiwRFaJv-A&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- AK47 in gun shop Multan Pakistan 2006[/ame]

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
So would this be California legal?

Depends if it still have the bayonet lug and non-fixed stock then no, because we all know how many stores are robbed these days at bayonet point. The only hits on the CommieCali AWB that I can see are the pistol grip, detachable magazine, high cap magazine. I believe but it has been a while since I’ve lived in the PRC.

·
Registered
6,914 Posts
Depends if it still have the bayonet lug and non-fixed stock then no, because we all know how many stores are robbed these days at bayonet point.
Ah, the sarcasm is strong in this one. :hump:
Lol!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts