close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Born Democratic and liberal politican?

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Dale, Jun 13, 2002.

1. Born Democratic and liberal politician?

It never ceases to amaze me to see just how stupid and naive some people can be.

Here's the story in a nutshell: A state Judge has dismissed a civil lawsuit claiming it has no basis or merit and is frivilous.

Seems a woman walked into a psychic reader's office to get her palm read. The psychic told her that someone was out to do her harm. The woman pressured the psychic for particulars but the physchic told her she couldn't name who, where, when or how that harm would manifest itself.

Four days later, while playing in a women's softball tournament, the lady who received the reading also received a line drive at third base, breaking her jaw. Know where this is going? YEP!

The woman found an Attorney and filed suit against the psychic reader for not providing her with information to allow her to protect herself; saying that the psychic reader was likely a fake and couldn't perform readings credibly (no chit, I say).

OK, now I'm saying to myself the ONLY smart one was the Attorney who probably snickered under his breath and asked for 5 grand up front before he got started, he he he he.

I coulda saved her some aggravation and suggested she contact a REAL psychic reader, Ms. Cleo.

Sounds like to me this woman who sued is a candidate for a Democratic office of some sort, lol.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2002
  2. Stopper

Stopper G&G Newbie

She is just a run of the mill person these days. Almost everyone thinks they got everything coming to them just because.

If she loses that case the next one will be against the person who hit the ball.

3. A. anyone stupid enough to by this reading crap needs smaked in the kisser.
    B. dummer still thinking you could win a case like this.
    C. DUCK YOU DUMM *****.
    She must be realated to the dumm ***** that won the suit against McDonalds for not haveing caution contents may be hot on the COFFE CUP. DUH!!! ist coffe not icecream you moron. dump it in your lap and its gona burn.

4. Shaun

Shaun G&G Evangelist

Oh this is a good one and yes it rates right up there with the McD's idiot - I can't believe an attorney took it

5. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Liberal,scum lawyers will take anything if they think theres a buck in it or it will make them famous so other liberals will seek them out!

6. BenP

BenP G&G Newbie

I am good friends with an attorney, and I asked him one day what was his objective in life. His response was "To have as many people as possible writing him checks as often and as big as he could get them to". He is, of course, a liberal, but he is great for a laugh, and his intelligence has served me well in the past. He would remind you of a clone of Dennis Miller, only a little older and not quite as foul mouthed, but just as witty.

7. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.You talk about DUH? How about the American people for keeping Clinton in for 8 years?It took us down here in the third world country of Florida to kick him out!:nod: :nod: :nod: :D

8. Third world is right allot of them couldn't even read a ballot.
    You must be just as bad off as I am up here in NY.
    What ever hapened to natural selection anyway?

9. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

I'll tell you what happened to natural selection....Political Correctness!:nod: :nod: :nod: :mad:

10. Fred Vetter

Fred Vetter G&G Newbie

Can you tell me one thing that the repubs have ever done for the working man?The 8 years slick Willy was in office were a lot better than times are now.PLEASE,don't tell me 9/11 brought all this unemployment on.GWB,was talking recession before he was ever appointed.

11. Well, GWB has given me, and perhaps all of us, some things to think about.

But, you can bet your boots at least I'm not shuddering thinking what Gore might be up to next.

12. Shaun

Shaun G&G Evangelist

Just imagine if Gore were Pres. -- he would have welcomed the taliban and apoligized for upsetting them.