Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The long, bitter contest between Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama seems to be taking a toll on the enthusiasm that once permeated the Democratic electorate. Exit polls of Pennsylvania Democrats Tuesday found that roughly one in three voters had serious concerns about at least one of the presidential contenders.

More...

·
Registered
264 Posts
I hope they dont try and take away guns and ammo with there many new rules.
Mike

·
Banned
1,085 Posts
The long, bitter contest between Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama seems to be taking a toll on the enthusiasm that once permeated the Democratic electorate. Exit polls of Pennsylvania Democrats Tuesday found that roughly one in three voters had serious concerns about at least one of the presidential contenders.

More...
I have serious concerns about both Demwit candidates. That being that one of those morons might actually win.

·
Registered
11,239 Posts
They are both . . . .

. . . . elitist Liberals in the sense of the late 1700's Federalist Party of
President Adams and Alexander Hamilton. A small group of intellectually
and propertied elite would run against one another but the ruling by the elite would stay in place no matter who won. The bulk of the population was there to provide passive, compliant, support for elitist decisions.

·
Registered
10,770 Posts
I personally am writing in Ron Paul. He IS still in the race and McCain hasn't cinched it yet. Ron Paul is still getting delegates!

·
Gun Toting Boeing Driver
20,573 Posts
I personally am writing in Ron Paul. He IS still in the race and McCain hasn't cinched it yet. Ron Paul is still getting delegates!
You are entitled to vote for whomever you want. Although I voted for Ron Paul in the Primary, I'm going to be voting for McCain.

I think one of the reasons the first Clinton got in was that Ross Perot took votes away from George 1.

If you don't vote for McCain, do realize that it increases the chances of o or h getting into office. If alot of people do this, we'll have o or h as president.

I'd personally very much prefer this not happen.

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
I would like to see Mc Cain pick Ron Paul as his V.P.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts