Bruce Springsteen

Discussion in 'Political/Religious Topics' started by Brother Bob, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Brother Bob

Brother Bob G&G Evangelist

A huge disappointment. I loved his music back in the time. Artistic master. Unfortunately he is very political. He’s saying that he’s moving to Australia if Trump wins again. How many times have we heard this $hit from Liberals and they’re still here?!?!?! How’s about us setting up a Go Fund Me account to show our support to him leaving? :usa:;):D

goat roper, Ten Man, jwrauch and 10 others like this.
  2. rando

rando G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Maryland
    I gave up listening to his music when Obama got inaugurated. Springsteen played for Obama at his inauguration and pissed me to no end. Here is a guy that sings the song "Born in the USA" and a traitor to me. He played several more times for Obama at parties. He also sung a special song he wrote for Obama. Then on Obamas departure he sang again at the White house. How can anyone even care about that clown

Last edited: Oct 17, 2020
    goat roper, Ten Man, jwrauch and 9 others like this.

3. animalspooker

animalspooker G&G Evangelist

Was never a big fan, but (like rando) when the worthless, waste of oxygen performed for O, that completely ended it for me.

Ten Man, jwrauch, blaster and 9 others like this.
  4. shanebrews

shanebrews G&G Evangelist

"Born in the USA" is not a patriotic song. It is actually a protest song about a 'Nam vet who can't reintegrate into society.

5. FortyXDM

FortyXDM G&G Evangelist Staff Member

Like far too many in the entertainment area......If you have had people kissing your as* since you were a youngster, and no one corrects you on anything you say...... you will grow up to be a narcissistic azhats. They have mostly empty self centered lives. He has never been the boss of anything other than a few musicians that also kiss his a**.

goat roper, Ten Man, jwrauch and 7 others like this.
  6. PaleHawkDown

PaleHawkDown G&G Evangelist

At this point I'm surprised when a musician I like DOES have politics with which I agree.

I grew up in the punk scene. Nearly every musician in that genre is a lefty. MxPx used to be a fairly conservative Christian band. I wasn't a fan of them back in the day because they had no edge. I accidentally stumbled upon their new music and really liked it. I was thrilled that there was one band in that genre I liked and agreed with. Nope. The lead singer is now an atheist, and most of the band members are pro-Biden.

I was equally surprised when I found out the band All That Remains are Libertarians and they are all rooting for Trump.

455rocket, TXplt, ChaZam and 2 others like this.
  7. "Born to run" don't let the door hit you in the arse!

Brother Bob, Ten Man, jwrauch and 4 others like this.
  8. ChaZam

ChaZam G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Like so many of them he's spent his entire adult life making music, and has the gall to pretend he can and should tell the actual working people how they need to vote and dictate what's good enough for them..

Ten Man, jwrauch, blaster and 2 others like this.
  9. theGrizzFan

theGrizzFan G&G Evangelist

S.W. MO
    What makes that commie think Australia would want his worthless hide?

Gun Junkie, Ten Man, jwrauch and 3 others like this.
  10. BigEd63

BigEd63 G&G Evangelist

Arkansas
    He can kiss my hairy white ***!

FortyXDM, Ten Man, jwrauch and 2 others like this.
  11. mitchr

mitchr G&G Evangelist

Who cares what those air head celebrities think? Just wish they'd quit lying, leave here & never be heard from again!

Ten Man, jwrauch, Big Dog and 3 others like this.
  12. Dannyboy53

Dannyboy53 G&G Evangelist

The same with me, I never cared much for him or his music. He just didn't ring my bell, now after slobbering for obama ...well, he's dead to me.

Ten Man, jwrauch, Big Dog and 2 others like this.
  13. Huey Rider

Huey Rider G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Never liked him and now like him less.

14. 455rocket

455rocket G&G Evangelist

I just wish that all of the celebrities who threatened to leave last election would have actually left. None of them are smart enough to understand they are working themselves out of their freedom of speech, by voting for Creepy Joe and Cruella.

Not that I really care, but Tommy Lee of Motley Crue has threatened to leave and go to Greece if Trump wins. Greece is a model in how to not run a country if I've ever seen it. Nearly 20% unemployment and GDP expected to go down by nearly 10% this year. I guess that just solidifies my opinion of his drug induced low IQ.

I'll help any of them pack their $h!t and go. "Don't go away mad, just go away"

shanebrews, Ten Man, jwrauch and 2 others like this.
  15. Dannyboy53

Dannyboy53 G&G Evangelist

I believe they are like spoiled juveniles, they stomp their feet and declare they are leaving because of old "orange man Twump".
    Truth is they never leave because there is no capitalist society anywhere else that I'm aware of to maintain the lavish life style in a safe environment they enjoy.

16. jerry

jerry Since 03-15- 2002 Forum Contributor

USA
    Leave? How bout just suck starting a J frame?

Sent from my iPhone using Gun and Game

17. Nodpete

Nodpete G&G Evangelist

IL.
    Bruce Springsteen never sang a note in his life, one chord, one note and a lot of shouting ! A 2 bit enternainer at best. No talent what so ever.

18. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

He's too spoiled, he won't leave. I'm still waiting for all those libtard who threatened/promised to leave if Dubya Bush won, to do so. They are still here, now belly aching about Trump. Same fecal material, different day. Nothing changes.

19. Ten Man

Ten Man G&G Evangelist

^^^^^^^^^^THIS!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^

20. I thought his band was good. I never liked him, or his voice. I always thought he was over rated.

Sent from my VS880 using Tapatalk

Dannyboy53 likes this.