Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
10,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have these bullets for calibers that I don't load for. anyone want to trade? (anything)
the bullets are:
8mm .323
150 gr. Sierra Pro hunter open box with 50
125 gr. Hornandy S.P. 2 unopened boxes of 100
220 gr. Sierra Game King 4 unopened boxes of 50

.375 220 gr. Hornandy Flat Pt. 1 unopened box of 100 and 40 in opened box

I'm open to offers. it doesn't have to be bullets but I am in need of .40 200gr. FMJ and .44 bullets over 240 gr.

· Registered
26,919 Posts
I would have thought during these lean ammo component times, that someone would be loading 8mm Mauser and would want them.
Blaster, there used to be some guy with a screen name of "Paul something or other", and he was all the time sharing about some 8mm Mauser reloads. His avatar had a shirtless guy with wild looking hair as I recall. He might have got lost in the shuffle when G&G got hacked. I haven't had any luck locating his profile with the search feature.

· Registered
381 Posts
Okay, what else does anyone have on the shelf they aren't using and can trade for an upcoming project? My focus is on 7mm bullets. I happen to have 6.5mm bullets, 7-168 FMJ Sierras,.312: bullets, 38-158gr JHP Nosler bullets, and 9-98 Hornady XTP for Makarov. I'm also looking for a Lee or RCBS press and a .357 Sig RCBS dies, I have some Lee powder measuring tools and dies. Do you need 6.5x55 brass?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.