close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Busy week so far in TN

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Shaun, Aug 28, 2002.

1. Shaun

Shaun G&G Evangelist

Well guys I am back after sepending a large amount of time on various projects around the house and taking care of my faculty training.

This week seems to be very busy in Nashville and I had to share it with you. Dick Chenney was in town Monday he presented at the VFW Breakfast at Opryland Hotel and then came over to the Lowe's Plaza Hotel for a lunch and fund raiser. This hotel is next door to my office so we got to see a lot first of all I guess the VP doesn't get a new limo he was in one that dated back to the 70's. Then he had 6400 people show up to contribute to the republican campaign at $10,000 a plate.

Now so you have a good laugh ole' slick willie himself was in West Memphis doing a fund raiser for the Dem's only 400 showed up. Shows where Tn is voting.

Today got even better in the same Hotel as chenney was in Monday is where Al Gore's office is -- well they opened a package today with white powder in it. The stamp on the back says it originated from the TN state prison. yet they closed down the office and had all the guys in suits around.

2. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

love that last paragraph!!! the ex-vp probably has environmentally unfriendly brown stuff in his shorts!!!

3. Stopper

Stopper G&G Newbie

So that would be non PC fecal matter - or his skid marks are high in heavy metals!

4. Shaun

Shaun G&G Evangelist

gore is vacationing in PRK