Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going back to the show buying a kit for about $85, and a receiver for about $130.

I've never built a AK before, but this shall be one of those things that will be a lot of fun.

Bin Laden will have nothing on my AK after I'm done LOL :)

:AR15firing:

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
Awesome... I wish I wasn't a college student so I had enough disposable income (read as NONE) to buy all the guns and/or kits that I really need... er, want.
:drive:

·
Premium Member
7,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had to sell a few items off to be able to buy these things. Plus working 50+ hours a week helps a little too.

I'm only take 2 classes a semester right now too. I need an activity to help me relax to.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Going back to the show buying a kit for about $85, and a receiver for about $130.
I've never built a AK before, but this shall be one of those things that will be a lot of fun.
Bin Laden will have nothing on my AK after I'm done LOL :)
:AR15firing:
Do you have a final price in mind in order to finish it? I have been toying with a kit gun also for relaxation purposes.

·
Premium Member
7,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I actually was unable to go to the show. My friend went and I had him pick it up. The show was 2 hours away and only 5 minutes for my friend.

I am awaiting to see it.

I have no idea on price for the final solution. I've never built one and just want one to plink with. I am thinking of contacting BRG3 for some of his awesome looking furniture... and built it piece on my 1 day off per week.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts