Buying Buckshot in bulk?

Discussion in 'Shotguns' started by nightmare905, Aug 30, 2010.

1. nightmare905

nightmare905 G&G Newbie

Is there anywhere online or a physical store where I can buy 00 buckshot shells in bigger boxes of five? Maybe in like a 25 round box like trap loads? I would like to find the cheapest deal too.

2. TACAV

TACAV G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

I dont know know about bigger boxes than 5 shells per box but there are tons of retailers online that will sell 00 shot shells to you by the 250 round case. They are still packaged 5 per box but they will come in 50 boxes all packaged neatly in one bigger box.

Dont know if that helps you at all.

3. You can get a value pack of slugs, 15 rounds (three boxes in a larger box) but I haven't seen anything like that for buckshot. 5 rounds at a time, or by the case. Only ways I know of. But if you put pen to paper, you don't save much at all by buying by the case. Turns out to be around a penny a round for most! Buuuttttt, some do throw in an ammo can!!

4. Sober

Sober G&G Newbie

A PENNY A ROUND!!!!!! Where do you get this ammo? Buckshot run a DOLLAR a shell as in 5 bucks for a box of 5....Please let me know where you buy these cases!!!!!

5. nightmare905

nightmare905 G&G Newbie

I think he has a brain fart and actually meant a dollar around lol

6. Sober

Sober G&G Newbie

Ya I know I was just bein a smart a$$ lol

7. It's supposed to read that by buying by the case, you can save around 1 cent per round vs. buying them one box at a time at the local wal mart.

8. Sober

Sober G&G Newbie

OOOOHHHHHH now I feel stupid lol No joke man thats not even worth it. Darn you would think they would give you discount when you buy a bunch.

9. stinkybriches

stinkybriches G&G Enthusiast

i get 10 round boxes at walmart for 8.95 00 buck winchester.
    same deal on slugs.