Bye Bye Stimulus Check

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Big Tool, May 8, 2008.

1. Big Tool

Big Tool G&G Newbie

MS
    Mine is gone today. None of my money went into retail, but at least it went towards guns and is now floating around in the economy.

The First is a Ruger GP100 stainless. Gun is in new condition.

The Second pictures are of a Older Remington woodsmaster 742. I bought it from the original owner. It has been shot very little. "Guy said about 3 boxes" The Gun is in excellent condition and looks 98-99%, but the main reason i bought the gun was because of the scope.

It's a Leupold VXIII 3.5x10.

Everything together was 25 bucks over the 600.00 stimilus check.

It's a tough job keeping this country going, but I'm up to the challenge:scool:

Attached Files:

2. tlarkin

tlarkin Guest

Nice pistol, how does it shoot?

3. Looks like money well-spent to me. Is the Woodsmaster a .30-06?

4. T2K, it is a woodmaster, he mentioned it in another thread, not sure of the caliber though.
    Way to go BT. Is/was there a law it had to go into retail? NO. lol

I already let you know that revolver is beautiful in your other thread BT. And here I'll only say again, paint that front sight fluorescent red/orange until you get that replacement front sight from Ruger. Cuz it's definately pitch black. lol And you only mentioned getting the Remington Woodmaster in that thread. But WOW, what a nice looking rifle and a beautiful finish on that one as well. You did double good today. lol

P.S. You said what you got the revolver for. What did the rifle run you? And was the scope on it when you got it?

And speaking of "stimulus check", I'd sure like to know where the hell ours is. lol. I'm also gonna let Uncle Sam buy me a new toy as well. Oh, and some ammo to maybe. And maybe my first tattoo?

Last edited: May 8, 2008
  5. Billyz

Billyz G&G Newbie

Well I guess youre a comie ******* not putting money directly back into the mess that got us here. Nice looking weapons.

6. Rambo

Rambo G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

America
    Got my stimulus check and bought a topper for my pickup truck. The way gas prices are going, I won't be able to afford to drive it, so I'll turn it into a spare bedroom.

7. Seabeescotty

Seabeescotty G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Hey, good idea! I was gonna plant tomatos in the bed of mine, and try to make it useful.

8. squirrelblaster

squirrelblaster G&G Enthusiast Forum Contributor

very nice guns! is the grip on the revolver the way it comes from the factory? i realy like it.

9. B-T very NICE firearms you got there. When I was 15 years old TG&Y sold remington 742's for $124 and some change.
    Thats where my Dad bought mine. I had to trade in a Marlin 30-30 and a Ruger single six and 10 bucks to get it.
    A.H

10. TexasT

TexasT Devil's Advocate >:) Forum Contributor Forum Contributor

Nice spoils.

11. Big Tool

Big Tool G&G Newbie

MS

Inflation is crazy. :hitwithrock:

Yeah the front sight is pitch black. I'm gonna order the new one asap. Thanks for the tip.

The Revolver was 325.00
    The Gun scope combo was 300.00
    So i went over the stimulus check by 25.00
    It was a fun day and I got to meet some nice folks.

Yeah it's a 30-06. My dad has one identical to it in 308.

Yep that's the factory grip. It's real comfortable for a large revolver.

Hadn't got a chance to shoot it. Looking forward, but i'm getting married this weekend and won't get to play with it for a few days. :burnout:

Last edited: May 8, 2008
  12. Marine1

Marine1 Guest

I'm still looking for it, and my state refund??? I still say the mailman partied it up with them!:hitwithrock: