Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

These are 20 AR-15 magazines I picked up from Midway that are manufactured by C-Products with the new second generation Mag-Pull followers. All are individually packaged with zero scuff marks. These followers will not tilt or bind up like the green ones can. You can take an eraser end of a pencil and push down on the follower anywhere and it will depress smoothly. I can't do that with my generation I green follower mags. If you order these direct from C-Products they will toss a couple free ones with a large order. I paid $9.95 each from Midway. All of these magazines function perfectly. Bill T.

·
Registered
9,224 Posts
C Products makes good mags, and i too have learned my lesson, magpul followers are the only way to fly. the old green followers suck!

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
Thanks for pointing these out to me. I didn't even know something like this existed. I'll definitely have to pick up a few. Do they have a website?

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thanks for pointing these out to me. I didn't even know something like this existed. I'll definitely have to pick up a few. Do they have a website?
Here ya' go. If you call ask for Larry. He pretty much runs things there, and is very knowledgable. Bill T.

C PRODUCTS LLC. 20 round magazine, 30 round magazine, gun parts, AR15 parts, magazine replacement parts, springs for guns, AR15 replacement parts

I'm trying to stock up on as many Hi-Cap mags as possible for my AR's and Glock. With the Democrats now in power it's only a matter of time before they start their old tricks again. For anyone looking for Hi-Cap original Glock mags Natchez Shooters Supply often has them on sale for only $15.99. Natchez Shooters Supplies They are very good to deal with, and very prompt. Bill T.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Would you mind posting a link to the Mags at Midway. Only C Products mags I saw there were $17.00 Thanks
The magazines I posted were on sale at Midway for that price. They put them on sale quite often for $9.95. Sign up for their "E-Blast" E-Mailing program and they'll notify you when they go on sale again. Or else you could try C-Products. They may sell them in quantity even cheaper.

C Products, LLC - AR15 Magazines & Kits: 30 Round Aluminum Magazine

This is the C-Products magazine I posted with the grey, Generation II Mag- Pull Follower. It appears the price is up .60 cents. I believe C-Products will include "free" ones on a quantity order. You can E-Mail them for the details. Bill T.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts