Calderon Flapping His Gums Again

Discussion in 'Political/Religious Topics' started by Cyrano, Aug 23, 2010.

1. Cyrano

Cyrano Resident Curmudgeon Forum Contributor

New York
    Same old, same old. "The United States is irresponsible on guns," yadda yadda yadda, quack quack quack. Same old duckspeak from a crook masquerading as a statesman.

When are the people of Mexico going to boot this corrupt sonofawhore out of office and take care of cleaning their own house instead of telling the United States how Mexico thinks we ought to clean ours?

BBC News - Mexico: US 'irresponsible' on gun trade

2. Well,

it would help Mexico immensely if they would reduce their population to levels sustainable by the economic levels attainable in Mexico thus putting an end to fifty percent unemployment.

As long as it is a runaway baby factory there is no hope for Mexico.

I just look at it as realpolitik.

3. killsnapz

killsnapz G&G Evangelist

His coments just go to show how dumb he really is. No matter what you do there will always be a demand for drugs. People have been using and abusing drugs hundreds of years and no matter how many laws you write they will continue to. All done to divert attention away from the fact that he is nothing but a mouthpiece for a corrupt third world country whoese citizens have no morals or respect for even the most basic things including human life itself. It is always easier to point the finger at someone else when things go wrong in your own country. He reminds me of a 4 year old pointing the finger at a younger brother when he has broken something in the house. Not me I did'nt do it not my fault!! I can't wait for the day when I see the news story of this POS being hung upside down from a bridge somewhere in Mexico.

Michael

4. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

Sounds like a plan to me,him and a heck of a lot more,all tainted!

5. Windwalker

Windwalker G&G Newbie

Don't forget about the U.N. Gun Treaty that Hilliary and Obama support. Good ol Harry will be trying to get it rammed through the Senate for approval and all this duckspeak from foreign Nations will be brought up as reasons to support this treaty.It would put our guns under control of the U.N. and violations of it tried in the World Court.