Camaflage Failures.

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Doglips, Oct 11, 2002.

1. Doglips

Doglips Guest

Pic of army recruits..paracting camaflage...there doing about as well as I would at a spelling B.

Attached Files:

2. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Man, nothing like what I used to do! Mine was an art form I tells ya! ;)

3. Ya NRAJOE, when I was in,we took it seriously. But then we were infantry, it may have been just training but it was practice for the real thing. A mans' got to take pride in his work.

With a woman in the picture they are probably at Ft Jackson for Basic, which means they are not Combat Arms soldiers. Probably just REMF types.

4. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

Man I hope that wasn't permanent ink on that rubber stamp pad.(ha)

5. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Dallas, you ever watch "Basic training" right after "Mail call"? The D.I.'S are so nice to the 'cruits makes me wanna vomit! Can't hurt their feelings now can we? I was a Combat Engineer, we took it seriously also!

6. Doglips

Doglips Guest

Seen that show basic training...I would have loved TV camras roleing when I was in bootcamp and the DI's being all nice to us....course Im sure the DI's in the show just love haveing to be so nice to the recruits...and the TV camras roleing.

7. WyrTwister

WyrTwister G&G Newbie

Little bit hard to tell , but the blond didn't look all that bad .

:)

Wyr
    God Bless

8. NRAJOE, yes I've watched a few of the episodes. But I had to stop, I can't believe how wimpy the D.I.'s are. I can't believe how much the Army has changed in only 22 years. It is my hope of hopes that the Army is purposely being easy on this recruit class since it is being filmed and presented to the world. I don't mean to harp on it but of course I went through Combat Arms training. I hope they still hold the higher standard at Ft Benning. Anybody on the board go through Benning anytime lately?

Now on the other hand Mail Call is a fun show. R Lee rules.

9. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

"Makeup!!"

Must be the Total Force Concept in the Mary Kay Commandoes!
    Now, a couple years ago when Farrah did the body painting thing in Playboy - that was a make-up job! :p