canada fails

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by stalebiscuit, Apr 29, 2008.

1. Troy

Troy G&G Enthusiast

no effing comment.

2. sorry dude

3. Seabeescotty

Seabeescotty G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Stale, that ain't a good idea, pi$$in' our northern cousins off like that! We may need a place to go, someday! And Troy, please don't take offense, he's kinda young!

4. toolman

toolman Resident Sasquatch Forum Contributor

Kumbaya my lord, Kumbaya....:hitwithrock::hitwithrock::hitwithrock:
    Scotty, instead of us going up there where they can't own an evil handgun, maybe he should come down here where he's welcome! :D

5. Midas

Midas Chief Troll B' Gone Forum Contributor

Somehow, I doubt hardened criminals will abide by this ban

6. Geee Automobiles kill ten times that amount. When are they banning Chevys?

7. Midas

Midas Chief Troll B' Gone Forum Contributor

Not to mention all of the deaths caused by heart attacks, maybe banning hearts would save a few lives.

8. toolman

toolman Resident Sasquatch Forum Contributor

If they'd stop using human silhouette targets everything would be fine! :rolleyes:

9. Troy

Troy G&G Enthusiast

no apology neccesary, you ALL should be laughing, mocking, and ridiculing this decision. ya know what? i just deleted about three paragraphs of stuff not fit for reading. i was sitting here rereading it and was ashamed at what i had put to screen and thought better of "submitting" it.

10. i dont think its offensive, posting it because it does suck

11. Troy

Troy G&G Enthusiast

toolman, you have not idea. the company i work for has a division stateside and i have inquired about a transfer before. at this time i just cant uproot my entire family, i would cause too much harm. my girls have serious longterm boyfriends, the move would destroy them. things wont be this way forever though.

banning idiots in government would be a fine start.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2008
  12. Mooseman684

Mooseman684 G&G Newbie

Troy...I would be Mobilizing ALL the gun owners if I were you...
    Your Officials are ELECTED aren't they ??? They are supposed to represent , Not Control....
    CANADA does have some strict Laws, but look at England and Australia...
    Get the Stats on Criminals in both countries and then Shove em in The councils FACE !!!
    Oh and tell them it is NONE of their ""EFFING Business" what we do in the United States , since we Kicked the British *** in the 1700's !!! We are Citizens , Not Subjects !
    Rich

Last edited: Apr 30, 2008
  13. TexasT

TexasT Devil's Advocate >:) Forum Contributor

I have the solution: Ban stupidity.

14. Troy

Troy G&G Enthusiast

beat you to the punch on that one by a couple posts T.

15. Horse crap every where you turn these days isn't. No one's immune from the political garbage.

Troy, Mooseman's right, you guys have got to act. Get together. Fight it don't just let them do it.
    Maybe they'll listen. Send everyone of them the article that was recently posted on here about the Obama saying we cling to our guns. Because in it, he quotes all the places and figures from them, that tried gun control/disarming the populace and the fact it hasn't worked. Do anything you can.

Here's the article, I'll save you the time of looking for it.
    Townhall.com::Bitter, Clingy Gun Owners of America::By Doug Giles

16. AKHunter

AKHunter G&G Newbie

HAHAHA, ROFLMFAO !! How absurd ! Now remember boys and girls these here BANNED handguns that were STOLEN, by CRIMINALS, cannot be used during a crime or to commit murder .

I am stunned that people really are that stupid.

17. TexasT

TexasT Devil's Advocate >:) Forum Contributor

I mean stupidity period. Not just government stupidity.

18. It wouldnt work anyways, its just taking the legal guns from people. The illegal guns that are killing people will still be there. As the one guy says in the article.

19. Troy

Troy G&G Enthusiast

here's one link from a canadian gun forum on the issue if your interested.

CanadianGunNutz.com