close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Canadian Plot Discovered!

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Big Dog, Jul 3, 2002.

1. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

I was researching that exciting holiday, just recently past, known as Canada Day. I came upon this website that lays out the sinister plot of Canadian World Domination. Friends to the north, or foes of the Free World? Y'all decide (while I take a break to LMAO!) :D

http://www.standonguard.com/index2.html

2. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

I found that site about 2 months ago and posted that they should just let us absorb them and call them America Jr. They didn't appreciate my sense of humor...I get that alot! :p

3. The town I live in has more americans than Canadians at this moment. I think we have already been absorbed. Let me know when it happens because there are a few firearms on the Canadian prohibited list that the americans would let me play with.:assult:

4. Jeremy

Jeremy G&G Newbie

Have any of you guys seen canadian bacon the movie? Good stuff, along the same lines as the site. John Candy is in it. One of many great canadian comedians. i guess i can't laugh at ya all too much as my uncle and cousins happen to be americans.

5. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

What part does Red Green play in this plot?

6. NRAJOE

Red Green is da man. We should all have a possum lodge to go to!

7. NRAJOE

Did anyone else but me think Reds nephew Harold was a little light in the loafers though?

8. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

I wouldn't say that, though he is somewhat geeky.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2002
  9. Jeremy

Jeremy G&G Newbie

You guys should see the guy who plays Harold. He left the show to star in another series. The first time i saw him, i couldn't believe it. he looks about 15 years older and the charater he plays is almost a complete 180 of harold. kinda weird.