Canik?

Discussion in 'Manufacturers' started by Jacket44, Jun 28, 2019.

1. runfiverun

runfiverun G&G Evangelist

that 55 looks to be a pretty good copy the trigger pin is even in the same place as a CZ-75.
    I wouldn't mind picking one of those up for 4-500$

ChaZam and Jacket44 like this.
  2. animalspooker

animalspooker G&G Evangelist

I thought the same thing. Sort of an investment if now just a good shooter!

But I am hesitant. I don't want my Glocks bullying the poor thing while they sit in the safe together!

ChaZam and Jacket44 like this.

3. Jacket44

Jacket44 G&G Evangelist

Tx
    A side by side comparison shows very similar pistols between the Q5 and TP9SFX....
    Even though I bought this TP9, the Q5 is also on my list too!

4DD4D358-8D9F-4D89-AD61-99967CE20FA9.jpeg
    9483920F-52CE-4248-941F-942650835FAA.jpeg

ItstheHOFF and ChaZam like this.
  4. Jacket44

Jacket44 G&G Evangelist

Tx
    Lol ohh using gun discriminating profiling huh? Lol I understand, I have a Ruger Security 9 that I bought and use as my home protection/carry gun, even though its still in excellent shape it wouldn’t pain me if it got scuffed up or somehow stolen so it sits in a less secure safe when not in use or is swapped out for carry.
    But this demo I shot I just happened to bring along my Glock 19, and it performed better than the Glock! The Glock/Grand Power K100’s are my number 2 guns behind my of all guns to be No.1 my cheaply priced Walther CREED! Lol that gun although cheaply priced is just one of those guns that always seems to perform, and feel right in my hand! Don’t know why but it does! I imagine fit and feel has a lot to do with it....

animalspooker and blaster like this.
  5. animalspooker

animalspooker G&G Evangelist

Now, if we're talking 'Best Feelin' I'm gonna have to go with the Walther or the Beretta PX4 line!

blaster, ChaZam, Jaison and 1 other person like this.
  6. Jacket44

Jacket44 G&G Evangelist

Tx
    That’s exactly what I am talking about, that Walther of mine not only feels like it belongs there, but it performs better than most the other ones.....that was until I shot this Canik. Now I’m gonna have to do a comparison between the two I guess when I get it. Am confident though no matter which one seems to be better for me, when I get my hands on that Q5 that’ll be right and probably my new wonder gun! Lol

ChaZam and animalspooker like this.
  7. ItstheHOFF

ItstheHOFF G&G Evangelist

My VP9 fits me like a glove. I hear PPQ has a slightly better trigger but I’m not dying to find out. Grip feel and trigger feel go a long way for me too, that’s why I’ve never loved a Glock. Shooting my buddy’s P10c gave me a new found interest in CZ though, which makes me want to try all these Turk clones

Dutch and Jacket44 like this.
  8. Dennis

Dennis G&G Evangelist

Texas
    I like the Canick but I haven't bought one yet I did buy a Tisas 1911 clone took out the series 80 double extra safety plunger and installed a adjustable trigger and that Turkish Tisas performs just as well and any other 1911 I have ever shot EVER... And it was a 330 Dollar pistol... Plus 12 bucks for the side plate that goes in the action the trigger was given to me off the parts piles. The Turkish guns have been fine performers.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Jacket44 likes this.
  9. Jacket44

Jacket44 G&G Evangelist

Tx
    I’ve admired their Regent Browning hi power for some time now. Wouldn’t mind having one of those for sure!

10. Nodpete

Nodpete G&G Evangelist

IL.
    Here's my C-100 with the 'Cool Hand' grips.

DSC08435-a.JPG

MoDoc, Jaison, blaster and 1 other person like this.
  11. Jacket44

Jacket44 G&G Evangelist

Tx
    That’s a good looking gun! I like the color of it too!