Cannot post after leaving site

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by BGinID, Mar 25, 2002.

1. BGinID

BGinID G&G Newbie

I registered for the first time today and was able to start a new thread. After creating the thread and looking around the website, I left this site and visited another.

When I returned here and reviewed the replys to my thread, I attempted to post a reply to my thread. I was not able to do so. I was told I had to log out because someone else was logged in already. That was yours truely who was logged in. Ok, so I logged out and logged back in. I was again given the same message and forced to logout and log in. It was a vicious never ending cirlce. I thought I would starve to death before making it out of the evil cyclone.

Luckily, I came up with the brilliant idea of re-registering and trying again. It worked! I was able to post my reply and have supper with my family.

Anyone else experience this joy?

2. Jesse

Jesse G&G Newbie Forum Contributor

Sorry, we got the problem fixed... we changed the e-mail on your second registration(which wasn't real) to your first registration's e-mail... you should have no trouble now... Again, sorry...

Enjoy the forums and glad to have you,

Jesse

Last edited: Mar 25, 2002

3. Armorer

Armorer Guest

Don't feel bad man. I can only post ONE time. Then I have to get out of my brower and start fresh.

Good thing for the rest fo you :)

4. Yep, took this old dog a few tries to learn a new trick. However now I kinda know what I'm doing. A couple postings I tried never made it to the screen. A buddy using a similar system although a different topic mentioned a few things that may help.
    Did you try to start a poll? If so follow all prompts carefully. Also wait for it to say your message was accepted before using your back browser.
    I noticed today, that I can't find out who's online, nor am I able to receive or send private messages, but I'm sure it is just a few bugs that need ironed out. Small price to pay for such an informative and entertaining site.
    I do wonder if people from the old forum are directed to this one. A lot of fellas gave me good input and lots of info on tracing my gun, and I don't see them here.Any way of looking them, or letting them know abt. this site ?